- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
The route taken is dependent on water levels on the day, but typical attractions that may be seen include the Anne Frank House, Hermitage Museum, Amstel River and Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge). Listen out for details about famous sights from the onboard waiting staff, and hear fun facts and trivia about the city.
After 2.5 hours cruising around the canals, return to the start point and hop back onto dry land.
For a sample menu, please refer to the section below. Please submit your menu choice (meat, fish or vegetarian) in the Special Requests field at time of booking! Customers will automatically get the meat menu if no choice has been made.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
November 7 to March 22, 2017:
Last check-in 15 minutes prior to departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
8pm Canal Cruise in Summer
Amsterdam canals cruise with dinner tour in summer between March 17 to November 6, depature at 8pm
USD $96.35Pricing details
7:30pm Canal Cruise
Amsterdam canals cruise with dinner tour, departure at 7:30pm
USD $96.35Pricing details
Amsterdam Canals Dinner Cruise
- 4-course dinner (select meat, fish or vegetarian option at time of booking)
- Welcome drink
- Wine, beer and soft drinks
- Coffee or tea
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Choose your menu (meat, fish or vegetarian) in the Special Requirements field at time of booking. You will automatically get the meat menu if no choice has been made
- Menu is subject to change
- All guests will be seated at tables of 4 - 6 people. Tables for two guests cannot be guaranteed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Selection of local appetizers
- Meat menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and paper-thin Serano ham
- Fish menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and smoked salmon
- Vegetarian menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and grilled courgette
- Meat menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by fried veal fillet with a mousseline of potatoes and roasted green asparagus
- Fish menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by gilt-head sea bream fillet with a mousseline of potatoes and roasted carrots
- Vegetarian menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by roasted vegetable lasagne with rucola pesto and Parmesan cheese
- Homemade apple tarte tatin
Coffee or tea
*Sample menu is subject to change. Please submit your menu choice (meat, fish or vegetarian) in the Special Requests field at time of booking. Customers will automatically get the meat menu if no choice has been made.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Christopher P, October 2016
Really enjoyable trip. Lovely crew, friendly waitress, nicely cooked food and plenty of prosecco and wine so no need to order expensive extras. Would probably be even better in the summer when you could see more of the city, but most places were well lit up so it was still well worthwhile. Not much commentary from the skipper, but that was not important - having already seen the sites on another trip during the day we did not want a running commentary. One comment for the organisers - on our trip, music by The Carpenters was played all evening, which is romantic but may not appeal to everyone! Some variety - a mixture of classical and modern music perhaps?
Reviewed by: dms1115, October 2016
We highly recommend this dinner cruise. The food and wait staff were amazing and despite a drizzly evening, we had a wonderful time!