- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1-day hop-on hop-off bus pass. Valid for 24 hours from time of first use.
USD $33.00Pricing details
2-day hop-on hop-off bus pass. Valid for 48 hours from time of first use.
USD $37.00Pricing details
Salt Lake city Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- 1-day or 2-day pass (depending on option selected)
- Radio commentary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers may board the bus on the following stops: Welcome Center (Stop # 1), Council Hall (Stop #4), Heritage Park (Stop #12), Hilton Flag stop or the Sheraton Flag stop.
- Stops 4 and 12 offer free parking all day
- Please call tour operator prior to tour to notify which stop you will be waiting to board
- Big Bus Welcome Center
- Lion House
- Genealogical Library
- Council Hall
- North Capitol Hill
- Cathedral of the Madeleine
- Governor's Mansion
- Rice-Eccles Stadium
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
- Red Butte / Museum of Natural History
- This Is The Place Heritage Park
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Trolley Square
- The Leonardo / Library Square
- City Creek Mall
- Clark / Gateway Mall
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: travelingsenior, United States of America, June 2016
Bought a 2-day pass and had a great time. George, the owner/driver, was very knowledgeable of the sites and offered additional information beyond the pre-recorded guide. He also ensured that I got back in time to connect with a scheduled train departure. Anna, who redeemed vouchers for tour bus passes, was very helpful in directing me to public transportation that would allow me to visit an attraction earlier than the tour bus in order to meet my time constraints, and then return via the tour bus. When I phoned the office for directions from the train station to the tour bus's departure point, and to inquire on the pickup area for one of the attractions, Jerry patiently advised me. All team members communicated regularly with each other to ensure a seamless tour and transportation for passengers. I highly recommend the tour. A 2-day pass worked well for me despite having to commute between Provo and SLC.
Reviewed by: Pamela V, August 2015
Great tour, was able to see so much of Salt Lake City which you couldn't have done on your own.
Salt Lake City is lovely.