- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Fully narrated tour
- Instant Confirmation
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
The tour will progress toward the Naval Air Station, which in 1861 was the site of the second largest shipyard in the South and three fortifications. Soon, Pensacola became the most militarized and hotly contested city in Florida. You'll see the battle lines and experience why the Federal enclave became a haven for runaway slaves. Your guide will provide you with expert commentary and will play music from the era to bring this story alive with remarkable clarity, action and strategy. The tour includes a visit to the top of the Pensacola Lighthouse and inside Ft. Barrancas--one of the best preserved Civil War forts in the South.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Civil War Tour of Pensacola
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.