- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- All necessary equipment included
When everyone is comfortable, take off with your guide, easily traversing the rugged, rocky and sometimes muddy terrain on your off-road Segway. Travel over the cliff tops of the northeast coast, zoom across lush pastures and under coconut trees, and stop to admire the spectacular coastline. Keep your eyes open for cows and indigenous blackbelly sheep, and feel the spray of water coming off the Atlantic surf.
The purpose of this Segway tour is to be out in the great outdoors and soak up the natural beauty of the island — you won’t see historical or cultural monuments, but you will enjoy fabulous photo ops and bragging rights for getting off the beaten path of this popular Caribbean isle.
Your tour ends with a rewarding glass of rum punch before you're taken back to your pickup point.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Barbados Off-Road Segway Tour
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Glass of rum punch
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years old
- Weight requirements: You must be a minimum of 90 lbs (40 kg) and a maximum of 280 lbs (127 kg) to ride a Segway
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing and sturdy, closed-toe shoes like sneakers; bring sunscreen
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.