The Go Miami Card also offers a wide variety of free gifts and discounts at some of Miami's best retailers and restaurants. Full details are available in your guidebook.
See 'Itinerary' below for full list of included attractions.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Go Miami Card 1 Day
Unlimited use for 1 day
USD $75.00Pricing details
Go Miami Card 2 Day
Unlimited use for 2 days within 14 calendar days from the time of first use
USD $109.00Pricing details
Go Miami Card 3 Day
Unlimited use for 3 days within 14 calendar days from the time of first use
USD $144.00Pricing details
Go Miami Card 5 Day
Unlimited use for 5 days within 14 calendar days from the time of first use
USD $189.00Pricing details
Go Miami Card
- FREE Full-Color Pocket Guide Book
- FREE Entry to 33 attractions and tours
- Discounts and value added offers at many restaurants and retailers
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your Go Miami Card will be immediately available for download. Print your pass and use it for direct entry into the attractions.
- Go Miami Cards are activated upon first usage and are good daily. Once inside an attraction or on a tour guests are welcome to stay until closing
- Please Note: Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please ensure you check the operating hours with each attraction
- Please present a valid photo ID upon arrival at departure point
With Go Miami" Card you get Free Admission to:TOURS
- Gator Park Airboat Tour
- Hop-On Hop-Off 24-hour pass
- Key West Day Trip
- The Official Art Deco Walking Tour
- Duck Tours South Beach
- Jet Boat Miami
- Perez Art Museum of Miami
- Bike and Roll: Half-Day Bike Rental
- Everglades Airboat Ride
- Everglades Alligator Farm & Airboat Ride
- Jungle Island
- Key Largo Princess Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
- Miami Seaquarium
- Sightseeing Cruise of Biscayne Bay
- Zoo Miami
- Miami Children's Museum
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Perez Art Museum of Miami
- Airboat Eco Tour at Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Lion Country Safari
- Sea Experience Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling
- Boggy Creek Airboats Scenic Nature Tour
- Daytona International Speedway All Access Tour
- Fun Spot Action Park
- Gatorland: The Alligator Capital of the World
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Admission
- Ripley's Believe it or Not!
Reviewed by: Vicki F, November 2016
Getting the Go Miami Card is the way to go - no worries with lines or additional fees.
Reviewed by: Richard C, February 2016