- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free drinks included
- A la carte dinner included
Settle on the glass-covered deck, head for the open roof terrace, or get to the outdoor deck for unparalleled views of the city’s twinkling skyline. Enjoy the evening breeze as you cruise under the glittering Maktoum and Floating bridges, and pass the Clock Tower and Dhow Wharfage, Twin Towers and Deira Tower. Then, drift by the Old Souk, Grand Mosque and Old Boat Port before your vessel heads back, giving you a second chance to photograph the city’s dazzling landmarks.
As you sail, sit down to a delicious, 3-course dinner of freshly prepared, gourmet dishes. A wait staff tends to you as you admire the ever-changing backdrop from the boat's wraparound windows. You have the choice of two drink packages with your cruise: a standard selection of sodas or an upgrade that includes house wines.
During your meal, listen to soft piano music played by an expert pianist — the gentle melodies add a romantic touch to your evening. Then, after dinner, perhaps relax with your drinks on the outdoor terraces to make the most of the last, stunning views as you return to dock.
Your experience ends when your boat arrives back at the port at around 11pm.
See below for a sample dinner menu.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bateaux Cruise inc Soft Drinks
2.5-hour dinner cruise including 4-course gourmet evening meal with a selection of soft drinks
USD $108.20Pricing details
Bateaux Cruise inc Alcohol
2.5-hour dinner cruise including 4-course gourmet evening meal with a selection of house wines and soft drinks
USD $135.60Pricing details
Bateaux Dubai Dinner Cruise
- Welcome drink
- Selection of house wines (if option selected)
- 4-course dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum age is 5 years
First Course (choice of one):
- Beetroot Salad with Goat Cheese Cream, Bitter Chocolate, Pickled Fennel, Lemongrass & Mandarin Dressing, Parsley Sponge
- Canadian Lobster with Red Quinoa Salad, Pressed Blood Orange Cured Mushroom, Champagne Gelee & Lobster Dressing
- Caseficio Burattina with Polaine Bread, Pesto Oil, Black Garlic, Chardonnay Poached Peach & Belle De Coeur Tomato
- Foie Gras Terrine with Brioche, Dates, Pistachio Tuile, Port Wine Gelee & Hazelnut
- Warm Cured Salmon with Seafood Tortellini, Ratte Potato Confit, Green Peas Casserole, Citrus Crust & Micro Carrot
- Truffle Risotto served with Seasonal Forest Mushroom, Shaved Pecorino, Spinach Emulsion with Lemongrass Essence
- Roasted Beef Rossini served with Black Chateaubriand, Mini Vegetables, Truffle Mash, Mushroom Casserole, Foie Gras Cromesquis & Bordelaise – Thyme Sauce
- Braised Veal Cheek with Celeriac Puree, Veal Sweetbread, Glazed Root Vegetables & Natural Veal Glace De Viande
- Slow Cooked Lamb Loin with Chicken Farce Chorizo & Fava Bean Cassoulet, Ratatouille, Parsnip Puree & Tonka Bean Sauce
- Line Caught Turbot served with Seared Loch Fyne Scallops, Aromatic Lentil, Green Pea Puree & Coriander Beurre Blanc Sauce
- Basque style Chicken, Fondant Agria, Caramelized ‘ceps’, Heirloom Cauliflower, Basque Pepper Stew & Natural Chicken Jus
- Sous Vide of Duck Breast serving with Sweet Potato Confit, Duck Rillettes Croquette, Braised Red Cabbage, Pumpkin Puree, Pear Conference, Caramelized Onion & Mandarin Jus
- Chocolate Fondant, Orange-Chocolate Brownie, Chocolate Macaroon, Pistachio Dust, Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Strawberry Cannelloni Cylinder strawberry mousse, Crispy raspberry powder, Raspberry jelly, White chocolate-orange ice cream & Malibu white chocolate sauce
- Cammoline Peach Bar with Chamomile Peach creamy, Coconut dacqoise, Mango sorbet, Mango fluid gel & Nougat dumpling
- Tonka Vanilla Panacotta, Vanilla-cointreau panacotta, Raspberry sorbet, Rhubarb compressed, Meringue & lemon fluid gel
- Champagne & Coconut Parfait Praline biscuit, Champagne jelly, Champagne Turkish delight and Champagne sorbet
- Fresh Fruit Plate Pineapple, Honey Melon, Rock Melon, Dragon Fruit, Kiwi, Berries, Strawberry & Blueberry Macaroon, Lemon Sorbet
- French Cheese Truffle Honey & Crispy Wafers
First Course (choice of one):
- Root Vegetable Salad Asian Mix Salad, Shaved Parmesan, Roasted Root Vegetable & Balsamic Dressing
- Truffle Risotto Seasonal Forest Mushrooms, Shaved Pecorino, Spinach Emulsion with Lemongrass Essence
- Mezza Chaud-Froid Beetroot Hummus, Quenelle of Avocado, Haloumi Cheese Roll, Spinach Fatayer & Arabic Crispy Bread
- Cauliflower Cromesquis Topinambour Mash, Chantenay Carrots, Buttered Potato & Curry Oil
- Poached Organic Egg Garden Salad, Tomato Barigoule, Violet Artichokes, Asparagus, Shaved Truffle & Celeriac Mousseline
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Christopher M, United Kingdom, January 2017
From the moment we stepped on board we had the most amazing experience. We booked for four people two on the all inclusive alcohol drinks and two all inclusive soft drinks and this worked perfectly. We were made to feel really special and both the service and food was amazing and far exceeded our expectations. At the end of the meal the chef came out to enquire as to whether we had enjoyed our meal which we thought was a nice touch. As you sailed in the Dubai Creek there was not too much to see but it was more about the dining experience rather than the sights. Our age group was from 53-63 and all of us thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Be aware that if you are staying in a hotel on the palm in Dubai it could take you over an hour to get there by taxi due to traffic being busy as there is no pick up when booking this trip through Viator. We used a private taxi and it cost us 110 dirhams each way so you need to bear this in mind. The food served was simply top notch and consisted of canapes served at your table, amuse bouche, starters, main meal, dessert and tea or coffee. Should we visit Dubai again would not hesitate to book this trip again.
Reviewed by: Graham B, January 2017
Absolutely wonderful. The food was excellent.