- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Nearly a mile above the Badwater salt flats is Dante's View, a classic Death Valley vista. Located just a few miles west of the California–Nevada border, near Death Valley National Park, no journey to this part of the world would be complete without a visit to this unique and inspiring destination. Then, head back to Las Vegas via a comfort stop in Pahrump.
Lunch is included, please advise of your sandwich selection in the 'Special Requirements' field at the time of booking:
- Deluxe Turkey ( with cranberry and stuffing)
Please note: this tour is seasonal and operates from September to May.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Death Valley Explorer Tour by Tour Trekker
- Round-trip luxury Tour Trekker transportation
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for children aged 18 months and under
- Multi-lingual guides are subject to availability
- Please note: this tour is seasonal and operates from September to May.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: ALAN P, November 2016
i am 65 and have always wanted to see Death Valley.its was wonderful. stunning .great. this tour was everything i had hoped it would be.
i would have like it to be hotter. but i do not drive. and these tours do not start until Oct.
Our guild Thomas. was highly amusing .talkative. knowledgeable. and good fun. eve if he keep it up for the whole day.
early start but we have a long way to go. and lots to see. Dante's view is out of this world. very cold . would have like to stay longer. But Thomas moves us on. got to get to the museum before it closed. really. it just keep getter better and better. Furness creek. Badwater. Devils golf course.all these name i have heard about are wonderful. thank you Pink Jeep and Thomas. tips. start 1 hrs later. and find somewhere else for breakfast. the scottish restaurant is not good.
Reviewed by: Karen P, October 2016
very organized trip! Liked the fact that you could explore/hike at your own level for each destination stop!
Fun, knowledgable guide John!