- See the sights illuminated at night
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Feel the wind in your hair and soak up unobstructed views of glittering Times Square, Chinatown, Greenwich Village, Rockefeller Center, SoHo, Little Italy, the Manhattan Bridge and the Lower East Side. Snap photos of the Empire State Building lit up against the night sky, and cross over the Brooklyn Bridge to the borough of Brooklyn. Here, hop off the bus and walk along the promenade for jaw-dropping view of the entire New York City skyline in all of its dazzling glory.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hop-on Hop-off at Night
- Transport by double-decker bus
- Live commentary on board
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this is not a hop-on hop-off service, and there are no scheduled stops on the tour other than the Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- Infants 2 years and under are free
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Joseph G, September 2016
Loved this tour. Being on the Brooklyn Bridge @ night was spectacular.
Reviewed by: william c, July 2016
Good trip with a well informed guide _ a good introduction to the city.