- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Several menus to choose from
- Multi-Day Trip
You will be picked up by complimentary shuttle and taken for assignment of your vehicle for the day. You will be met by a tour co-ordinator for a full orientation of the day's events and activities. It is here where all your questions will be answered before you are on your way. You will be supplied with the a map and driving directions to Grand Canyon and other places of interest.
When you hit the road you will pass Boulder City and Lake Mead to Hoover Dam. Drive through a 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest before turning onto the road to the Grand Canyon West Rim and the lands of the Hualapai Tribe.
Your day is free to explore before heading to Hualapai Ranch. This is the only place to spend the night at Grand Canyon West. Of the 2,000 daily visitors, there is only overnight accommodation available for 40 people. You won't want to miss this incredible experience!
Receive an entry pass to the Hualapai Tribal Lands that will grant you access to all of the following sights and activities:
- Grand Canyon Skywalk - suspended 4,000 feet above the Colorado River, surround yourself by the clear walls (and floor) of the glass bridge for the most amazing views of the Canyon
- Helicopter/Boat Tour - Take a helicopter ride to the bottom of the canyon for a 15-minute pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Skywalk/Helicopter/Boat Tour - the Grand Canyon Skywalk, helicopter ride to the bottom of the canyon, pontoon boat ride and helicopter ride back to the rim.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
SUV Basic Package
48-hr Off-road SUV rental (max 7 people) from Las Vegas; 1 night at Hualapai Ranch; Grand Canyon West Rim entry & shuttle pass; buffet lunch
USD $335.99Pricing details
SUV with Skywalk
48-hr Off-road SUV rental (max 7 people) from Las Vegas; 1 night at Hualapai Ranch; Grand Canyon West Rim entry & shuttle pass; buffet lunch; Grand Canyon Skywalk
USD $359.99Pricing details
SUV with Helicopter & Boat
48-hr Off-road SUV rental (max 7 people) from Las Vegas; 1 night at Hualapai Ranch; Grand Canyon West Rim entry & shuttle pass; buffet lunch; helicopter to base of canyon; 15-min boat ride
USD $549.99Pricing details
SUV with Heli, Boat & Skywalk
48-hr Off-road SUV rental (max 7 people) from Las Vegas; 1 night at Hualapai Ranch; Grand Canyon West Rim entry & shuttle pass; buffet lunch; Skywalk; helicopter to base of canyon; 15-min boat ride
USD $575.99Pricing details
Overnight Sunset at the Grand Canyon West Rim Self Drive Package
- 48-hour automatic vehicle rental
- Entrance fees Grand Canyon West
- Grand Canyon West Rim shuttle bus
- Photo opportunity with Hualapai members
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- 15-minute helicopter decent to the bottom of the canyon (if option selected)
- 20-minute river boat trip (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional drivers fee of USD11.68, payable direct
- Young driver fee of USD27.99 (for ages 21 - 24) payable direct
- Gas - Please refill gas tank before returning your car
- The listed price does not include a $25 parking fee for the Grand Canyon West Rim, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Optional insurance available for between USD6 and USD45
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note that there is a rough 13 mile dirt road that you will have to navigate on your way to the west rim.
- The driver must be 21 or over. Ages 21 - 24 must pay an additional USD27.99 payable direct.
- Optional insurance available for between USD6 and USD45
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If you make a booking for one passenger only, you will be charged for the second person at the time of check-in.
- A maximum of 5 people can ride in each SUV (not always an Explorer)
- Please note in the special requirements field if you need to reserved a car seat. The cost is $13 which will be paid to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Credit Card holder must match the name of the licensed driver and USD200 must be available for 'hold' on the credit card. No cash deposits accepted.
- A little patience! And maybe your iPod...waits in line of about 30 minutes are common
- Sunscreen and a hat. There is shade at the Skywalk, however elsewhere there is very little shade, and the sun can really burn out there
- Comfortable shoes and light clothing. Spring and summer are hot in the desert
- You cannot take your camera or any personal effects on the Skywalk. Be prepared to store your belongings in the lockers at the Skywalk.
9:00am - Depart Las Vegas
10:00am - Hoover Dam
1:00pm - Arrive at Grand Canyon West
1:00pm to 6:00pm (depending on time of year) - Experience the many sights at the Grand Canyon West Rim
6:00pm - Arrive at Hualapai Ranch in time for dinner
6:00am - Depart Grand Canyon West
9:00am - Arrive back in Las Vegas
If you cancel within 31 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: JUSTINA T, April 2011
This was the best trip. We had the SUV for two days so we were able to not only go to the grand canyon but also other places in Las Vegas
Reviewed by: Neil W, July 2011
watch out for the car insurance which was extra $75 and we were charged $80 for a tank of fuel which we only used 70% of so opt out and return it refuelled .
The Hualapai Ranch was very disappointing and I got food poising from eating the chicken at the evening meal , save you money and make it a day trip to the canyon as it only takes 2 .5 hours each way using the new hoover dam bridge.
The canyon itself was amazing and the helicopter ride to the bottom was well worth doing