- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Cruise from the Northern Part of Mallorca
Relax on the drive to the Pollensa Port. Here, board your catamaran, and enjoy views of the Mallorca shoreline and the neighboring island of Menorca as you cruise through the Bay of Pollensa.
Sail past Barcarets, Mal Pas and Las Caletas Beach, and enjoy several swimming and snorkeling opportunities (snorkeling equipment is provided). Relax and sunbathe on the catamaran’s benches or nets while you continue sailing on the Mediterranean Sea toward Formentor Cape, and grab a drink from the boat’s bar (own expense).
In Formentor Beach, stay aboard the catamaran as it drops anchor and enjoy a buffet lunch of grilled meat, salads and desserts, with water and the famous Spanish sangria (a wine punch). Then return to the Alcudia port.
Cruise from the Eastern Part of Mallorca
If you are staying in the eastern part of Mallorca, your catamaran cruise will follow a different route. Hop on board the boat in Palmer, in Colonia Sant Jordi, and take in views of the southeast coast of Mallorca as you sail toward Es Trenc Beach. Stop here for approximately 30 minutes to go for a swim or sunbathe on the beach.
Continue to Es Cargol Beach, where you’ll enjoy a longer break. Swim and snorkel in the beautiful blue water and go back on board to enjoy a buffet lunch or dinner of grilled meat, salads and desserts, with water and soft drinks. Enjoy the views of the stunning south coast of Mallorca on your way back to Colonia Sant Jordi.
Cruise from the Southern Part of Mallorca
If you are staying in the southern part, your boat will leave from Palma de Mallorca Port and sail on the south east coast.
See Itinerary section below for information on pickup locations within each area.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
From east and south areas:
You must contact the local service provider as soon as possible to verify your exact pickup time and location; contact details will be listed on your booking voucher.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
8:45am Departure from North
Mallorca catamaran cruise. Includes pickup/drop-off from selected hotels on the northern part of the island. Departs at 8:45am.
USD $66.60Pricing details
8:45am Departure from South
Mallorca catamaran cruise. Includes pickup/drop-off from selected hotels on the southern part of the island and soft drinks and water all day. Departs at 8:45am.
USD $62.16Pricing details
Mallorca Catamaran Cruise and Snorkeling Trip
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of snorkel equipment (except South area)
- Buffet lunch/dinner (depending on departure time)
- 1 drink (in Southern area, unlimited drinks and water)
- Round-trip boat cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- High-factor sunscreen is recommended
- North area includes the following locations: Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort.
- East area includes the following locations: Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Cala Barca, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, S'illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Porto cristo, Sa Coma.
- South area includes the following locations: Paguera, Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Portals Nous, Illetes, Palma, Son Armadans, Arenal, Can Pastilla, Playa de Palma.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Oleksiy K, August 2013
well organized and very good impression left.
Reviewed by: CECIL DARRIN F, July 2012
A great day! We would book this relaxing excursion again! Wonderful service!