- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Visit Place d’Albertras and see the fountain whose basin was made by local students. See the Four Dolphins Fountain, an impressive sculpture created in 1667. Other amazing sights in the vibrant city are City Hall and the Cathédral Saint Sauveur, which features 12th-century buildings offering insight into Aix-en-Provence's unique heritage.
Before you enjoy the shady squares of the eclectic city, you will be able to either explore the city further or to visit the former workshop of the artist Paul Cézanne, Les Lauves (at your own expense). If you'd like to visit Cezanne studio, your driver will give you a specific meeting point and time and will take you to entrance where you will buy the tickets. Take a look inside the small pavilion to see where the local-born artist got his inspiration.
After your tour of Aix-en-Provence, enjoy a peaceful ride back to Marseille’s cruise ship port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Marseille port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Local guide
- Map of the city provided by your driver/guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to Cezanne’s workshop (6 euros)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If your ship has to leave at 4pm or earlier the departure time of the tour might need to be amended. You will be emailed by the local supplier to inform you of any changes if necessary
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Tina S, July 2016
Our driver/tour guide Mark was amazing. One of the best tours of our trip.
Reviewed by: Gail E, May 2016
Excellent tour. Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly and she really personalized the tour for each participant. This was a very nice way to see how people in this area of France live and we enjoyed the relaxing pace of the tour.