- See the sights illuminated at night
- Buffet dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Everything is freshly prepared in our shipboard galley and served in the true manner of an ocean-going cruise buffet. Savor your culinary selections over perfectly-paced dinner music and a never ending view of Manhattan's breathtaking skyline through the panoramic windows.
While you relax on the vibrant decks, enjoy your meal and take in the endless stream of city sights. Later, head topside and relax on the outdoor patio deck for views of Manhattan's magnificent skyline.
Hit the dance floor as our hottest DJs spin your favorite tunes and let you rock 'til we dock!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departs at 7pm
February 6 departs 6:30pm
Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted with updated information.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Spirit Dinner Cruise
3-hour event, delicious dinner buffet, onboard entertainment including interactive games with DJ music, and the best views of the New York Skyline.
USD $130.21Pricing details
Spirit Dinner Cruise w/ Window
3 hour event, delicious dinner buffet with window table, onboard entertainment including interactive games with DJ music, and the best views of the New York Skyline.
USD $155.21Pricing details
Romance on the River w/ Window
Romance on the River upgrade. Includes a window table for 2, a half-dozen roses, a bottle of champagne and two souvenir champagne flutes. Parties of 2 only
USD $209.23Pricing details
First Class Dinner w/ Window
First Class upgrade. Includes a private first class table with window seating, amuse bouche (palate teaser) and a premium open bar
USD $225.11Pricing details
New York Dinner Cruise with Buffet
- 3-hour event
- Buffet dinner
- DJ entertainment
- Service charges
- Additional beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Romance on the River package is priced for per person for a party of two
For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button down shirt. For women, nice slacks, Capri pants or a sundress is recommended.
- Organic Mixed Field Greens - Grape Tomatoes | Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | American Cheddar Cheese | Kidney Beans | Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch and Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low Fat Italian
- Organic Spinach and Kale Salad - Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Red Bell Peppers | Red Onions | Lemon & Oregano Dressing
- Mediterranean Couscous and Chickpea Salad - Scallions | Plum Tomatoes | Cumin-Paprika Vinaigrette
- Roasted Red Beet Salad - Pickled Shallots | Fresh Mint | Italian Parsley
- Orzo & Bay Shrimp Salad - Scallions | English Cucumbers | Cherry Tomatoes
- Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet - Tomato | Shallot & Caper Sauce
- Honey & Sesame Chicken - Scallions | Fresno Chilies
- Whole-Roasted Pork Loin - Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Braised Beef Short Ribs - Baby Carrots | Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
- Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole - Green Chilies | Scallions | Cilantro
- Baked Ziti - Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Mozzarella Cheese | Spinach & Garlic Sauce
- Mashed Potatoes - Idaho Potatoes | Roasted Garlic
- Seasonal Cut Fruit
- Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy
- Chocolate Cake
- Strawberries & Vanilla Custard
- Apple Cobbler
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Bobbie H, September 2016
Great way to see the city lights... Enjoy a party on the Hudson!
Reviewed by: Diane M, September 2016
The tour was great. We pulled out at sunset and watched the lights of the NYC lights start to twinkle. We happened to be on the ship on 9-11 so we had the benefit of seeing the twin blue beams heading into the heavens from the Twin Towers area.
The food was surprisingly excellent although they brought out more rolls that they must have microwaved because they were hard as rocks. The first batch was super though.
The seats were preassigned so our group did NOT line up and hour ahead of time as was suggested in the advertising. Instead of lining up we leisurely tours the warf until we saw passengers boarding.