- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
As night falls and the bright city lights flicker on, gaze out through your boat’s panoramic windows and marvel at top city attractions such as Paris' Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, the Grande Palais, Place de la Concorde, the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre and the famous Notre Dame Cathedral. With Paris’ famous landmarks drifting slowly past and the gentle waves lapping softly at the side of your boat, sit down to a delicious meal on board.
Afterward, disembark your boat and jump into your private vehicle for the short journey through the city to Paris’ famous Moulin Rouge cabaret. Discover the venue’s music hall traditions and enjoy its latest spectacle, ‘Feerie’. As the theatre lights go down, the curtain is raised and the entire troupe appears. From this moment on, let yourself be enthralled by the beauty of the talented dancers on stage! As the show progresses, enjoy a half-bottle of champagne to enjoy your experience to the full.
When the show’s over and the lights go up, hop back in your vehicle for the journey to your Paris hotel where your tour will come to an end.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dinner Cruise with "La Marina de Paris" and Moulin Rouge Show
- Dinner Cruise with private table
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Moulin Rouge show including half bottle of champagne per person
- Transport by air conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued.
- Customers who have not yet reached the French legal drinking age of 18 will not be served alcohol
Assortment of starters
- Fried scallops, artichoke cream, lemon crumble Salt and pepper butterfly prawns, candied vegetables with cumin, Duck foie gras, lightly tangy apple éclair Verrine of lentils and crispy vegetables with raw and cooked tomatoes Or Vegetarian starter*
- Chicken supreme, creamy risotto with green asparagus, thyme sauce Hake pie with lemon cream, crushed potatoes with seaweed Slab of beef, potato patty, oyster mushrooms and yellow carrots (+7€) Or Vegetarian main dish*
Assortment of desserts
- Chocolate cream, caramelised biscuit crunch and fresh banana Salted butter caramel macaroon and seasonal fruit Mini shortbread with orange meringue cream Verrine of chestnut cream and vanilla mousse with hazelnut flakes Or Vegetarian dessert*
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Geoffrey R A, June 2016
Our pick-up driver was excellent and punctual, gave clear instructions and went of his way to make the night enjoyable. Dinner cruise was fine. Moulin Rouge show was fantastic.
Reviewed by: Rebecca C, April 2016
This was a lovely evening all around. The trip up the river was charming and you simply cannot beat the views you encounter. The timing of the trip is just right and we had a driver pick us up and take us to the boat and then to the club and home. Sam was wonderful and so accommodating. You don't take this cruise for the food, so if you're looking for an equally spectacular culinary experience, this isn't the outfit for you. After all the wonderful food before we ate day after day leading up to this river trip, the dining quality did not put a damper on the overall experience. As for the Moulin Rouge, what a great experience and show! My 17 year old daughter said she expected it to be kitschy but was delighted to witness the exciting choreography, the skill and grace of the dancers and in some cases, the sheer athleticism of the performers. It was highly entertaining and well worth the time. A great way to end the evening!!