- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Highlights of the Paris Night Bike Tour include:
- Notre Dame - the most famous cathedral on the planet. Learn about the famous flying buttresses, the history inside the cathedral and how Paris can trace its roots to the Ile de la Cite.
- The Boat Cruise - the most popular activity of the Night Tour is a one hour cruise on the Seine through the heart of the illuminated "City of Light". Sail past the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre, Hotel de Ville and Musee D'Orsay just to name a few.
- The Louvre Museum - this is a truly magical place at night. Standing in the back courtyard of the Louvre will make you feel that you've been launched back into medieval times.
- Berthillon Ice Cream - by far the most famous ice cream shop in Paris. If you like, buy a scoop of about 20 offered flavors as your guide tells you about the early history of Paris. Eat on the Pont (bridge) St. Louis, connecting the Ile de la Cite and the Ile St. Louis, which provides one of the most beautiful vistas the city has to offer.
You will also see the Eiffel Tower, the Cite and St. Louis islands, St. Chapelle, the Latin Quarter, Academie Francaise, the Pont des Arts, the Champs-Elysees, Princess Di's Flame, the Arc de Triomphe and much more!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 5pm from 1 March to 25 March and from October 31 to November 30
- 6:30pm until end of October
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 5pm. Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the tour.
USD $47.73Pricing details
Tour departs at 6:30pm. Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the tour.
USD $47.73Pricing details
Paris Night Bike Tour
- Bicycle and helmet
- Small group tour (maximum 22 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Rain gear is available at a fee of 1EUR paid direct which will be refunded if not used
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You do not stop for dinner during the tour
- If a children's bike is required, you must advise at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Thomas E. S, January 2017
Especially great for someone who knows a little about Paris. Neat perspective of the city. Riding through the area streets that you might have walked is very cool. The ride on the river is something everyone must do. I've been to Paris a number of times- and recognizing landmarks,cafes, shops and bistros while riding by is great fun.
Reviewed by: jason m, December 2016
Best tour in Paris!! Tomas was the best tour guide I have ever had on an excursion! He took us to the most amazing places and was a wealth of knowledge! To conclude the tour we jumped on a boat to the Eiffel Tower to see the light show. If we are ever in Paris again I will be taking another tour with him!