- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free drinks included
- Likely to Sell Out
Le Moulin Rouge is world famous thanks to its French Cancan, and immortalized by the painter Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. The sumptuous shows at the Moulin Rouge feature feathers, rhinestones and sequins, fabulous settings, original music and of course... the most beautiful girls in the world.
Many international stars have performed on stage at the Moulin Rouge including Ella Fitzgerald, Liza Minnelli, Frank Sinatra and Elton John. They have all put on exceptional shows, following in the footsteps of French celebrities such as Maurice Chevalier, Jean Gabin, Edith Piaf and Yves Montand.
Moulin Rouge Paris sells out every night. By pre-booking tickets you'll lock in the price, secure seats and get the most out of your precious vacation time in Paris.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9pm Show and Champagne
Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne starting at 9pm. Show concludes at 11pm.
USD $127.60Pricing details
11pm Show and Champagne
Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne starting at 11pm. Show concludes at 1am.
USD $124.27Pricing details
7pm Dinner & Show: Mistinguett
Dinner from the Mistinguett Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
USD $188.63Pricing details
7pm Dinner & Show: Toulouse
Dinner from the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
USD $210.82Pricing details
7pm Dinner & Show: Belle
Dinner from the Belle Epoque Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
USD $244.11Pricing details
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
- Moulin Rouge Ticket
- Half bottle of Champagne
- 3-course dinner (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- It is strictly forbidden to photograph, film and record the show.
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Vegetarian option is available. Select the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
Choreographed by Bill Goodson, Féerie consists of a troupe of 100 artists, including the 60 Doriss Girls that were recruited world-wide; 1000 costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins, designed by Corrado Collabucci, and set up in the most famous Parisian workshops (for example, 500 pairs of custom-made shoes of the size 36 to 47); sumptuous settings with shining colors and unique designs created by Gaetano Castelli and made by Italian artists; the best international and outstanding acts; the expected return of the giant Aquarium; and music by Pierre Porte, using some 80 musicians and 60 members of the chorus.
"Féerie"; 4 main scenes created to fulfill international audiences' dreams!
"The Moulin Rouge today and yesterday, the Moulin Rouge forever"
The theatre lights switch off, the curtain is raised and the entire troupe appears on stage, under the admiring gaze of the audience who find themselves entering the Garden of the Moulin Rouge to discover the magical atmosphere of the place. A touch of nostalgia!
What kind of adventures can happen to a pirate whose boat is anchored in Indonesia? Dreams? A perfect woman's love? Once in the land, one meets priestesses, or a Gorgon in her temple surrounded by snakes, women jewels, tigresses...
Will Sandokan have the opportunity to offer his treasures to the lady of his dreams or will we be witnesses to a sacrifice of love?
The circus comes to town with its band of clowns, Siamese twins, pierrots, acrobats, jugglers, weird wild animals and six miniature horses! A colorful scene with beautiful music which ends with the great parade of the Doriss Girls and Doriss Dancers.
"The Moulin Rouge from 1900 to ..."
The Moulin Rouge pays a tribute to Parisian women throughout the years: on the 14th of July, for the Liberation of Paris.. with Java or Boogie music. Time passes and leaves space for new generations of women, more beautiful and free than ever!
At the highlight of this tribute, the Doriss Girls dance the world famous French Cancan!
David Le Quellec appointed new Executive Chef of the Moulin Rouge!
Moulin Rouge Dinner Winter Menu Options
From October 17, 2016 to March, 14, 2017
1/2 Bottle of Champagne
- Homemade Paté in a Pastry Crust, Dombes Duckling, Veal Belly, Poultry Breast, Beef Jelly with Port Wine OR Saku Tuna in Tataki, Froufou of Radish, Eggplant Comfit with Soya
- Pan-fried Sea Scallops with Carrots, Celery and Chinese Artichoke, Chestnut Emulsion OR Duck Breast with Grilled Sesame Seeds, Whipped Squash, Bok Cho
- Outrageously Chocolate, Creamy Dark Caribbean Chocolate, Jivara Milk Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Biscuit OR Savarin with Exotic Fruits, Mango, Pineapple, Banana Coulis, Bourbon Vanilla Whipped Cream
1/2 Bottle of Champagne
- Foie Gras Terrine, Apple Tatin Style, Fruit Chutney OR Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped Cream with Lime Jus, Blinis OR Leek with Hazelnuts and Jerusalem Artichoke, Salpicon of Shellfish, Croutons, Black Chanterelle Mushrooms
- Cod Marinated with Mirin, Vegetables Vermicelli with Soya and Fresh Coriander, Yuzu Emulsion OR Breast of Roasted Chicken from the Landes Region, Poulette Sauce, Fricassee of Seasonal Vegetables
- Outrageously Chocolate, Creamy Dark Caribbean Chocolate, Jivara Milk Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Biscuit OR Pink Grapefruit Freshness, Shortbread Cookie, Dulcey Chocolate Crème Brulée, Candied Grapefruit and Champagne Rosé
1/2 Bottle of Champagne Laurent Perrier
- Mise en Bouche
- King Crab Legs, Creamy Avocado with Yuzu, Mango Chutney OR Smoked Scottish Salmon, Blinis and Whipped Lime Cream OR Slice of Pan Fried Foie Gras, Brown Shrimp Broth, Shiitake Mushrooms, Oyster Mushrooms, Leek Sprouts
- Fillet of Marinated John-Dory Gently Baked in the Oven served with a Dieppoise Sauce, Mushrooms Cooked in Lemon Juice and Butter, Shrimps, Mussels, Solferino of Vegetables OR Fillet of Beef, Agata Potato Cooked with Truffle Butter, Baby Purple Artichoke, Périgueux Sauce
- Outrageously Chocolate, Creamy Dark Caribbean Chocolate, Jivara Milk Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Biscuit OR Pear Finger, Hazelnuts Dacquoise, Caramelized Pears Williams, Bavarian Cream with Pears OR Pink Grapefruit Freshness, Shortbread Cookie, Dulcey Chocolate Crème Brulée, Candied Grapefruit and Champagne Rosé
With a half-bottle of Champagne Laurent-Perrier and a souvenir of the Moulin Rouge per couple !
Valid from December 23, 2016 to Sunday 1st January 2017 included, except on 31 December
- Kir Royal
- Christmas Amuse-bouche
- Snow Crab Legs, Pickled Vegetables, Crustacean Mousse and Yuzu OR Ballotine of Duck Foie Gras, Preserved Apple with Dried Fruits and Nuts
- Fillet of Turbot with Champagne Sauce Parmesan Cheese Gnocchi, Watercress Purée OR Breast of Free Range Chicken from the “Landes” Region Stuffed with Foie Gras, Truffled Boulangère Potatoes, Mushroom Mille-Feuille, Perigourdine Sauce
- Moulin Rouge Yule Log
December 31st, 2016
- Assortment of Canapés
- Carpaccio of Marinated Sea Scallops and Multicolored Beetroot, Imperial Caviar from Sologne
- Dover Sole Roll with Lobster, Tetragon, Nantua Sauce
- Amaretto Sherbet
- Fillet of Beef Wellington, Anna Potatoes, Périgueux Truffle Sauce
- New Year Dessert
- Coffee and Delights
1/2 Bottle of Champagne
- Leek with Hazelnuts and Jerusalem Artichoke, Croutons, Black Chanterelle Mushrooms
- Mixed Seasonal Vegetables with Truffle OR Wild Mushrooms Risotto Cooked in a Vegetables Broth
- Sherbet Selection
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Linda W, October 2016
Brilliant show, not inexpensive but well worth every penny
Reviewed by: Kathryn W, Australia, October 2016
A great tourist experience! This is not your high-class, high end musical that you would see in West End or on 42nd Street. The cast and crew deliver a solid, fun entertainment experience which is light-hearted. Each segment is defined by specialist acts, some of them leaving you on the edge of your seat.
These dancers are drawn from many countries across the world, and despite what we may think, it is not a typical French night out. Many French would not even think to go to Moulin Rouge - it is a tourist attraction made famous by the movie of the same name. Skip the production line meal and go just for the show - plan to arrive a half-hour early to queue for your seat, be prepared for seating like sardines and average quality champagne, and an evening of good quality entertainment.