- Snorkel gear included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Begin your adventure cruising along the scenic Leeward Coast. Your instructor will provide a scuba overview, teaching you the basics of the equipment and breathing techniques. Practice the scuba diving techniques in shallow water under the close watch of your instructor before heading into deeper water to enjoy a thrilling 30-minute dive, still under the supervision of a PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) professional.
The waters off the Leeward Coast teem with some of the oldest coral reefs in the area. Discover Oahu’s colorful and vibrant sea life, including moray eels, eagle rays, green sea turtles and a variety of tropical fish.
Your vessel for the day is manned with a crew brimming with Aloha spirit. They will offer you unsurpassed customer service, and complimentary light snacks and refreshments will be served onboard.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pick-up available from these select locations:
- Modern Hotel
- Hilton Hawaiian Village - Great Lawn
- Hale Koa
- Outrigger Reef
- Don Ho Lane
- Outrigger Main
- Hyatt Regency - Koa Ave/Awning
- W.B. Marriott - Paokalani St.
- Ohana West - Walina St.
- Courtyard - Royal Hawaiian Ave
- Royal Garden - Olohana St.
- Ala Moana Hotel - Mahukona
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dive w/ No Transport
Discover Scuba Dive (includes equipment). No transportation included. Departs at 9am (arrive at 8:45am)
USD $141.36Pricing details
9am Dive w/ Transport
Scuba Dive includes equipment and transportation from Waikiki to West Oahu. Pickups commence between 7am and 8:15am
USD $151.82Pricing details
Scuba Diving on Oahu's Leeward Coast
- One-tank dive
- Beginner scuba dive with- equipment (BC, regulator, wetsuit, fins, mask, tank and weights)
- Light snacks, water, juice and soda
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless option selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this activity will be received at time of booking
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma or heart conditions) may prevent you from diving; please consult your doctor and contact supplier directly if you have any questions.
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and local contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly
- Minimum age for diving activities is 10 years.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Dmitriy S, September 2016
Fun, experienced crew, great place for beginners and certified divers. Definitely coming back.
Reviewed by: Elizabeth M, April 2014
Great day! The staff on the boat were wonderful! Wish we could have stayed underwater longer!!!