- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Your cruise continues past the beautiful South Stradbroke Island to the nearby waters of the Australian Whale Sanctuary. Each year between the months of May and October, humpbacks whales migrate to these subtropical waters to mate and give birth. You'll have the opportunity to see the whales at play, often performing spectacular aerial leaps. There will be plenty of photo opportunities as bottle-nose dolphins, giant loggerhead turtles, killer whales and various sea birds also call these waters home. Your marine naturalist guide will also provide informative and unique commentary and the experienced crew are dedicated to providing you with the ultimate whale watching experience.
Following your cruise, you'll have 45 mins of free time to explore Surfers Paradise at your own leisure Stroll through the designer boutiques and explore the stunning beaches before your return transfer to Brisbane.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Whale Watching and Surfers Paradise Day Trip from Brisbane
- Pickup and drop-off from Hotel Jen
- 3.5-hour whale-watching cruise
- Commentary by a marine naturalist
- Coffee and biscuits
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children 3 years and under
- 100% guaranteed whale sighting or receive a free return cruise
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Mitche227, October 2016
An amazing adventure. We saw 8 whales 3 of them youngsters. The cruise was great and informative and roomy enough for everyone to have a great view.
Reviewed by: Ron H, Australia, June 2016
Whales in Paradise was a perfect choice for whale watching. The small group tour was well managed with free time in Surfers Paradise followed by more than an hour with three frolicking whales, including several close encounters. Highly recommended