Looking to explore the best of the East Coast in affordable luxury? Fly on a private plane? Stay in four-star hotels? There’s no cheaper or more convenient way to tour America's East Coast highlights than on this six-day, small-group tour by private plane. Flying by air means less time is spent on the road, so you can experience top East Coast attractions like Niagara Falls and Washington DC at a leisurely pace. Four-star hotel accommodation, two meals a day and entry to selected attractions are all included on this great-value, all-inclusive tour!
With a maximum of 30 passengers, this small-group tour allows you to see multiple destinations on a more intimate, engaging level with your travel hosts and receive personal, first-class attention. Flying into private airports means you’ll save time avoiding long lines at commercial airports like JFK. A thrilling and enriching way to explore the East Coast at a great price!
- Alla skatter, bränsleavgifter och serviceavgifter ingår
- Frukost ingår
- All Inclusive-rundtur
- Middag ingår
- Njut av fantastiska utsikter högt uppe i luften
- Utmärkt valuta för pengarna
- Rundtur på flera dagar
- Alla inträdesavgifter ingår
- Redaktörens favorit
Your dreams of flying on a private plane can come true! See the best of the East Coast – including Niagara Falls and Washington DC – in affordable luxury on this six-day, small-group tour from New York City. With transportation on a private charter plane, you will have more time to visit the attractions in these must-see East Coast destinations, while spending an average of three hours total in the private plane. Whilst in the air you will be served with refreshments by your in-flight host and your luggage will be transported directly from the plane to your overnight hotel in true VIP style!
You will see the historical destinations and beautiful natural features that make up the northeastern United States and southeastern Ontario – Niagara Falls; Toronto, Canada; Hershey, Pennsylvania; Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; and Washington DC – over the course of six days. On a traditional bus tour, you would spend an average of 22 hours of your vacation time on board a bus and see fewer destinations, but on this private plane tour, not only do you save time, but you will see more sights. The crew is passionate about giving you the vacation of a lifetime so you can make precious memories and have incredible experiences.
Don’t worry about having extra money for tours or entrance fees. Top attractions and tours in these locations are already paid for, so you’ll save more than $300 by not having to purchase individual admission tickets or tours along the way.
Stay at upscale 4-star hotels. Enjoy complimentary, flavorful breakfasts and dinners each day. Travel on board deluxe, modern coaches. Enjoy private airports and flights, as well as complimentary luggage transfers. Have fun with family-friendly, all-inclusive itineraries. And enjoy guaranteed daily departures. This is the most comprehensive tour of the East Coast on the market!
See the Itinerary section below for details on each day’s activities.
Tour map, 6-Day Ultimate East Coast Tour, United States
Tyvärr är denna utflykt eller aktivitet inte tillgänglig för tillfället. Var vänlig försök igen senare.
Avgångsplats:Grand Central Station or Sheraton Tribeca, New York City
Information om returresa:Returns to original departure point at approximately 6pm on the end of the 6th day
Klicka på länken nedan om du vill kontrollera priser och tillgänglighet för önskat resedatum. Våra priser uppdateras fortlöpande, så att du alltid får tillgång till lägsta möjliga pris.
6-day East Coast Explorer Small Group Tour by Private Plane
- Niagara Falls: Cave of the Winds, Dare Devil Museum, Maid of the Mist, White Water Walk, Journey Behind the Falls, Niagara’s Fury
- Toronto: Sightseeing Tour, CN Tower, Niagara on the Lakes, Flower Clock, Skylon Tower, Wine Tasting
- Hershey, PA: Hershey Chocolate Factory
- Lancaster, PA: Farmland Tour, Jacob’s Choice, Amish Country Homestead & Schoolroom
- Harrisburg, PA: Sightseeing Tour
- Washington DC: Sightseeing Tour, Mount Vernon, National Museum of American History, National Air and Space Museum
- 5 nights accommodation
- Breakfast and dinner everyday
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Transportation to departure point in New York City
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Each passenger may bring a “Personal Item” in the cabin meeting the max size (25 x 35 x 45cm) and weight restrictions 26lb (12kg), but a second carry-on bag is not permitted. Standard size carry-on bags will be gate checked as a valet bag. Each guest is allowed one checked bag not to exceed 30lb (13.6kg)
- U.S and Canadian Citizens: Must bring a government issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (U.S birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. Non-U.S. Citizens: Either a Passport, I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card is required for re-entry to the United States
- Planes and buses are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations. The Tour Operator is also not able to guarantee that every attraction will be able to accommodate wheelchairs. In the event an attraction is not permitted to accommodate your wheelchair, the tour operator is not able to offer a refund for the attraction.
- Please note: when booking for triple and quadruple occupancy, at least 2 paying adults must be traveling with children otherwise child will be charged at adult rate
- Languages: Sunday – English Only
Monday – Spanish / Portuguese / English
Tuesday – Italian / English
Wednesday – Japanese (Italian language tours from April 25 – September 26) / English
Thursday – English Only
Friday – German / English
Saturday – German / English
- Tours operated by Mauiva, LLC. Flight operated by Charter Air Transport, Inc. For complete details, see Mauiva's Operator-Participant Agreement: http://www.mauivaaircruise.com/company/terms.php
New York - Niagara Falls
On day one, you’ll depart the New York City area in your private plane for Niagara Falls, enjoying breakfast on the plane. Cross the famed Rainbow Bridge from the US into Canada, and then it’s time to explore spectacular Niagara Falls. You’ll “Walk on White Water,” which takes you to the edge of one of the world’s wildest stretches of whitewater, where you’ll see how the Great Gorge was created. You’ll also take a ride on the famous Maid of the Mist boat, then enjoy lunch and sightseeing at your leisure in Niagara Parks.
You will then have the opportunity to experience the scenic tunnels at Journey Behind the Falls, so grab a waterproof camera and hold on tightly to your free souvenir poncho as you walk the scenic tunnels in the heart of this natural wonder! Next up is Niagara's Fury, a 4-D experience where you will feel the full wrath of Mother Nature as water sprays and snow falls. Then, watch the IMAX film Legends and Daredevils and tour the Daredevil Museum. At the end of day one, you will check in to your hotel, have dinner (casual attire) and relax.
Overnight: Sheraton on the Falls
Niagara Falls - Toronto - Niagara-on-the-Lake - Niagara Falls
Day two begins with breakfast at the hotel and a coach ride to Toronto, where you will visit the internationally -recognized CN Tower before taking a two-hour guided sightseeing tour of Toronto. At the end of the city tour, you may have lunch at your leisure and shop the Toronto shopping mall.
You will then be whisked to a vineyard for local wine tasting, and visit Brock's Monument and the Floral Clock. Day two will end with dinner (casual attire) and another overnight stay in Niagara at the same hotel.
Overnight: Sheraton on the Falls
Niagara Falls - Hershey - Lancaster
On day three, you will enjoy breakfast at your hotel and depart via coach for the Canadian border crossing. You will then board the private plane and fly to Pennsylvania, where your first stop is the community of Hershey. You will visit Hershey's Chocolate World to savor the sweet smell of chocolate and be treated to an exclusive chocolate tasting.
You will then have lunch at your leisure, take a Farmland tour with a local expert Amish guide, and learn about the culture and heritage of the Amish as you visit the Amish Country Homestead and Schoolroom. You will enjoy a screening of the Jacob's Choice movie experience, an emotional story of an Old Order Amish family struggling to cope with modernization while preserving community. Day three will conclude with a traditional Amish Farm Feast Dining Experience (casual attire) before you retire to your hotel.
Overnight: Doubletree Resort at Willow Valley
Lancaster - Harrisburg - Washington DC
Day four begins with breakfast at your hotel before you depart for Pennsylvania’s capital, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania by coach. Harrisburg was a city that held an important role in American history during periods like the American Civil War and Industrial Revolution.
Following your sightseeing tour of Harrisburg, you will depart on your private plane for Washington DC, where you will see a variety of historic landmarks on a city sightseeing tour. You may have lunch at your leisure, and then you’ll have the opportunity to stop and take photos of the Korean and Vietnam war memorials Lincoln Memorial, the White House, Capitol Hill and more! You will conclude day four by checking in and having dinner (casual attire) at your Washington DC hotel.
Overnight: Hilton Washington
You will start day five with breakfast at your hotel and transfer by coach to the Potomac River. You will receive an escorted tour of Mount Vernon, which is a National Historic Landmark. Lunch in Mount Vernon will be at your leisure and then you will see the National Museum of American History and enjoy another guided sightseeing tour of Washington DC, taking in more spectacular historical landmarks including Washington Monument. You will then head back to your hotel to get ready for dinner – enjoy your final evening of the tour!
Overnight: Hilton Washington
Washington DC - New York City
Day six starts with breakfast at the hotel, before boarding a coach for a trip to Arlington Cemetery. This United States' military cemetery was established on the former estate of Confederate general Robert E Lee during the American Civil War.
After you pay respects to those who have fought and died for the United States, you will visit the National Air & Space Museum which has acquired the most abundant collection of air and space craft in the world. You will then depart by coach for the airport and fly on your private plane back to New York City.
Please note: Hotels are subject to availability and may change to comparable accommodations as necessary
All försäljning är slutgiltig med en avbokningsavgift på 100 procent.
För den här aktiviteten kan du visa upp en papperskupong eller en elektronisk kupong. Vad är det här?
Information om lokal arrangör:
Fullständig information om arrangören, inklusive lokalt telefonnummer på resmålet, anges på kupongen med bokningsbekräftelsen. Våra produktchefer väljer bara de mest erfarna och pålitliga arrangörerna på varje resmål, så att du slipper gissa dig till vilka du bör välja.