Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park and Miyajima Island Tour from Hiroshima
Explore World Heritage sites in Hiroshima and Miyajima in one day! Miyajima is famous for its Itsukushima Jinja Shrine. Its red torii gate appears to be standing in the sea during high tide. Walk through the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park, dedicated to promoting peace around the world.
- Bekräftelse direkt
- Heltäckande rundtur av staden
- Alla inträdesavgifter ingår
- Res med båt och se sevärdheterna från vattnet
- Kunnig, vänlig och proffsig guide
Miyajima (literally 'shrine island') has been celebrated as a sacred island and one of Japan's three most scenic views. It is most famous for Itsukushima Shrine, which, together with its large wooden torii (gate), stands in the ocean during high tide. Deer move around the island freely, and so do monkeys on top of Misen, the island's highest mountain.
The Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park was built to commemorate the dropping of the atomic bomb over Hiroshima on August 6, 1945 and to promote a peaceful world. It is located in the area around the atomic explosion's epicenter, and houses the Peace Memorial Museum and many other related monuments.
The Peace Memorial Museum graphically displays the atomic bomb's horrible effects on the city and its inhabitants. A visit is naturally depressing. In the museum's east building, Hiroshima's militarist past and the process leading to the dropping of the bomb are documented. Audio guides are available in more than a dozen languages.
The Atomic Bomb Dome is one of the few buildings around the explosion's epicenter that partially survived the blast, and the city's only remaining bomb damaged building.
Between the museum and the Atomic Bomb Dome stands the Memorial Cenotaph for Atomic Bomb Victims. It contains a list of all the people who were killed by the explosion or died due to the bombing's long-term effects such as cancer caused by radiation. The Statue of the A-Bomb Children and the Cenotaph for Korean Victims are some of many more monuments found in the park.
Nya foton för rundturen
Välj en månad för att se en kalender med information om tillgängliga platser och avgångar.
Tour departs from selected Hiroshima hotels
10:45am Rihga Royal Hotel Hiroshima
Tour returns to at Hiroshima Station at approximately 5:30pm
Klicka på länken nedan om du vill kontrollera priser och tillgänglighet för önskat resedatum. Våra priser uppdateras fortlöpande, så att du alltid får tillgång till lägsta möjliga pris.
Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park and Miyajima Island Tour
- English speaking guided tour
- Ferry to Miyajima Island
- Admission Fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- According to the number of participants, transport may be changed to microbus, jumbo taxi, train or street car
- Lunch is available (at own expense) to purchase at Miyajima
- Please note: This tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers to operate
- Please note that the train journey from Kyoto / Osaka to Hiroshima and vice versa are non-reserved local trains.
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- According to the number of participants, transportation between Hiroshima and Miyajima may be changed to microbus, jumbo taxi, taxi, train, or street car.
- Please indicate the name of the hotel you are staying at the night before and after.
Om du avbokar mellan 3 och 7 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 50 procent.
Om du avbokar inom 2 dag(ar) före den planerade avgången gäller en avbokningsavgift på 100 procent.
Recensioner från resenärer
Recenserad av: Arash A, april 2015
Very knowledgeable, nice and helpful tour guide sorry forgot the name Mr....
Recenserad av: Lynn, februari 2015
We had a fabulous tour leader, Akiko, who did not waste a moment of time, gave us great information and stories, yet gave us sufficient free exploring time. The day is well planned, and very full, since you see the Island of Miyajima and the Peace Park. Yes, you could do both on your own, but the price, convenience, and tour guide made it worth doing it with a group. Dont miss the grilled oysters on the island, and the ritzy ryokan where we saw a bride and groom being taken by rickshaw