Økotur med liten gruppe langs Great Ocean Road fra Melbourne
- Umiddelbar bekreftelse
- Nyt en dag borte fra byens kjas og mas
- Kommentering under hele turen
- Tur for liten gruppe i minibuss
- Gratis henting og bringing til hotellet er inkludert
- Alle inngangsbilletter inkludert
- Lytt til innspilte kommentarer via hodetelefoner
About one hour into your journey, travel through Torquay, a beach town known for its surf culture and as the start of the Great Ocean Road. Next, enjoy a morning tea break at a beachside location before continue another hour to Kennett River where you take a short walk in eucalyptus forest to look for koalas and colorful parrots.
Further along, at the foot of the Otway Ranges, have lunch in the beautiful town of Apollo Bay. Then enjoy free time to explore the shops and marina or take a dip in the water.
Your next stop takes you into Great Otway National Park for a leisurely stroll at Maits Rest. A wooden boardwalk leads through lovely fern gardens and rain forest, with giant trees up to 300 years old.
Hop back on the bus to visit Port Campbell National Park, known for offshore rock formations such as the Twelve Apostles. Here you have the option to upgrade and take a 10-minute helicopter ride along the magnificent coastline. From the air, you get an amazing perspective on Gibsons Steps, the Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge.
Next, drive along the Shipwreck Coast to Loch Ard Gorge, named after an infamous 1878 shipwreck. Hear the story of the wreck and its two survivors as you take in scenic views. Then drive to your final destination, Gibson Steps. An area of cliffs on the south coast of Australia.
Your return journey includes a stop for dinner (at own expense) and stunning views of the lights of Melbourne as you cross the West Gate Bridge.
Translation of key tour information in 13 languages is provided on specially configured iPods. Enjoy free WiFi onboard your minicoach, making the return drive a perfect time to upload photos or email friends about your fantastic day on the Great Ocean Road.
Nye bilder av denne turen
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Tidene kan endres på grunn av lokale trafikkforhold.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Tur og 10-minutters helikoptertur
Tur og 15-minutters helikoptertur
Great Ocean Road, Melbourne
- Morning tea
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Helicopter tour (if option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Audio guides available in Mandarin, German, and French, among other languages
- Vehicles hold a maximum of 24 passengers
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking for helicopter flights. Maximum weight not to exceed 299 pounds (136kg)
- A fee of AUD$20.00 applies for infants if taking the helicopter option. This must be paid direct to the guide on the day of travel.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- All touring vehicles are fitted with free WIFI
Omtaler på andre språk
Vurdert av: Kenny Yeo, Singapore, februar 2016
Its a Great Experience trip with Go West Tour especially the Tour Guide Bec which bringing us around.
Great Trip but the lunch Thai food doesn't really suite us because its too salty... Overall i am highly recommended the trip.
Vurdert av: Judith M, februar 2016
A tour of The Great Ocean Road is a must!! The ocean is amazing, and each photo op was more beautiful than the last. We saw koalas and beautiful parrots also. It's very long day - 13-14 hours, but so worth the time. The views are beautiful beyond words.