Økotur med liten gruppe langs Great Ocean Road fra Melbourne
- Umiddelbar bekreftelse
- Nyt en dag borte fra byens kjas og mas
- Kommentering under hele turen
- Tur for liten gruppe i minibuss
- Gratis henting og bringing til hotellet er inkludert
- Alle inngangsbilletter inkludert
- Lytt til innspilte kommentarer via hodetelefoner
About one hour into your journey, travel through Torquay, a beach town known for its surf culture and as the start of the Great Ocean Road. Next, visit the famous Bells beach and enjoy other scenic coastal stops, continue another hour to Kennett River where you take a short walk in eucalyptus forest to look for koalas and colorful parrots.
Further along, at the foot of the Otway Ranges, have lunch in the beautiful town of Apollo Bay. Then enjoy free time to explore the shops and marina or take a dip in the water.
Your next stop takes you into Great Otway National Park for a leisurely stroll at Maits Rest. A wooden boardwalk leads through lovely fern gardens and rain forest, with giant trees up to 300 years old.
Hop back on the bus to visit Port Campbell National Park, known for offshore rock formations such as the Twelve Apostles. Here you have the option to upgrade and take a 10-minute helicopter ride along the magnificent coastline. From the air, you get an amazing perspective on Gibsons Steps, the Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge.
Next, drive along the Shipwreck Coast to Loch Ard Gorge, named after an infamous 1878 shipwreck. Hear the story of the wreck and its two survivors as you take in scenic views. Then drive to your final destination, London Arch, a naturally formed rock archway that was known as London Bridge until its middle portion collapsed in 1990.
Your return journey includes a stop for dinner (at own expense) and stunning views of the lights of Melbourne as you cross the West Gate Bridge.
Translation of key tour information in 13 languages is provided on specially configured iPods. Enjoy free WiFi onboard your minicoach, making the return drive a perfect time to upload photos or email friends about your fantastic day on the Great Ocean Road.
Nye bilder av denne turen
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Tidene kan endres på grunn av lokale trafikkforhold.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Tur og helikopterflyvning
Great Ocean Road, Melbourne
- Morning tea
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Helicopter tour (if option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Audio guides available in Mandarin, German, and French, among other languages
- Vehicles hold a maximum of 24 passengers
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking for helicopter flights. Maximum weight not to exceed 299 pounds (136kg)
- A fee of AUD$20.00 applies for infants if taking the helicopter option. This must be paid direct to the guide on the day of travel.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- All touring vehicles are fitted with free WIFI
Reviewed by: JULIE S, March 2015
I'm so glad we chose to go with the small bus tour with Go West tours. The personal touches were just perfect. Cassie our driver/guide had a wealth of knowledge and made it so much better with her "version" of events. The scenery, sights and sounds were awesome! Do it!!!
Reviewed by: ALAN E, March 2015
A very good day trip if you only have 1 day to see the Ocean Drive. It is a long day. We had an excellent driver/guide in Nicky. We saw all the highlights without having to drive ourselves.