Økotur med liten gruppe fra Melbourne langs Great Ocean Road
Opplev den spektakulære veistrekningen Great Ocean Road på en heldagstur fra Melbourne. Denne økoturen går med komfortabel minibuss langs den svingete Great Ocean Road-strekningen til Kennett River, hvor du er garantert å få se koalaer i sitt naturlige habitat. Reisen fortsetter deretter til Otway Ranges og Maits Rest. Her kan du rusle på gangveier oppunder trekronene og nyte en fantastisk utsikt over regnskogen.
- Umiddelbar bekreftelse
- Nyt en dag borte fra byens kjas og mas
- Kommentering under hele turen
- Tur for liten gruppe i minibuss
- Gratis henting og bringing til hotellet er inkludert
- Alle inngangsbilletter inkludert
- Lytt til innspilte kommentarer via hodetelefoner
The Great Ocean Road small group eco tour continues along the Shipwreck Coast to Loch Ard Gorge, site of many shipwrecks. The gorge is named for the Loch Ard which went down in 1878, sparing just two lives. Your final destination on your Great Ocean Road tour is London Bridge. Your return journey includes a stop for dinner (at own expense) and stunning views of the lights of Melbourne as you cross the West Gate Bridge at the end of your long day tour.
This unique small group tour operator is a member of Eco Tourism Australia and provides expert guided Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island tours, and winner of the 2007 Australian Tourism Award - Best Tour & Transport Operator.
Please note: Helicopter flight takes in the following sights; Gibson Step, the 12 Apostle's and Loch Ard Gorge and is approximately 10-minute in duration depending on weather conditions.
Nye bilder av denne turen
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Tidene kan endres på grunn av lokale trafikkforhold.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Great Ocean Road Tour
Tur og helikopterflyvning
Great Ocean Road Tour and Scenic Helicopter Flight. Flight time approximately 10-minutes in duration
Great Ocean Road Small Group Eco Tour from Melbourne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small group tour
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan fitted with free WIFI
- Morning tea
- National Park fees
- Helicopter tour (if option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- iPods audio language translators are provided for use and must be requested at time of booking
- Vehicles hold a maximum of 24 passengers
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking for helicopter flights. Maximum weight not to exceed 299 pounds (136kg)
- A fee of AUD$20.00 applies for infants if taking the helicopter option. This must be paid direct to the guide on the day of travel.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vurderinger fra andre reisende
Vurdert av: Ahmet Adil E, september 2014 Engelsk
İf you want to spend a very nice day in Melbourne, you must take this tour. Don't forget to take your cameras with you.
Vurdert av: Jill, Australia, september 2014 Engelsk
It was a very early start and the weather didn't look that promising. But boy did it improve as the morning progressed! We had a lovely breakfast before heading to the Great Ocean Road. We stopped at Bell's beach for morning tea. It was a bit grey and windy but there were surfers trying their best to catch a wave! saw Koalas and birds where we stopped for lunch. Plenty of birds but not many Koalas. I think we were lucky to see any (it is their natural habitat and not a zoo or wildlife park). Then it was off to the Twelve apostles. We prepaid for the helicopter ride and it really is the only way to see the stunning rock formations. Absolutely made our day. Chris, our tour guide was terrific. Very patient with the people who ALWAYS came back late, even after he explained why we had to keep to the schedule! If you have limited time, this is definitely the way to see this iconic region