Daintree and Cape Tribulation 4WD Tour from Cairns
- Umiddelbar bekreftelse
- Begi deg utenfor allfarvei i en firehjulstrekker
- Reis med båt og se turistattraksjonene fra vannet
- Se det lokale dyrelivet i sitt naturlige miljø
- Lunsj inkludert
- Gratis snacks inkludert
- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
- Gratis henting og bringing til hotellet er inkludert
After crossing the river, travel through dense rainforest before visiting the Mossman Gorge Centre. Here an expert guide will take you on a boardwalk whilst explaining some of the fascinating secrets of one of the world's oldest rainforests.
After the walk, you'll learn more through theater presentations and the interactive displays, or obtain a closer look at life in the rainforest by ascending the Rainforest Canopy Tower.
Afterwards, continue onto Cape Tribulation Beach while your driver explains the rich history of the area. Walk the beach or boardwalk and relax in this tranquil setting. Later visit Noah's Creek to enjoy a barbecue lunch in a rainforest setting.
Recrossing the river, join a calm water cruise of this important waterway observing the wildlife that inhabits this environment. Your guide will point out the different types of wildlife and plants that make their home along the river. Keep your eyes peeled for the elusive and fearsome estuarine saltwater crocodile.
After completion of your cruise, board your coach for the return journey to Cairns.
Nye bilder av denne turen
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
- Professional guide
- Morning tea at Mossman Gorge Centre
- Indigenous Welcome to Country ceremony
- Entrance fees
- Barbecue lunch at Noah's Creek
- Afternoon refreshment
- Daintree ferry crossing
- Daintree River Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Port pickup and drop off
- The listed price does not include a AUD 2.00 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Cruise ship passengers are recommended to walk to the Hilton Hotel for tour pickup as port pickup/drop off is not available
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
Vurderinger fra andre reisende
Vurdert av: thomas m, mars 2014 Engelsk
excellent guide, great scenery. worth the journey
Vurdert av: Mona R, februar 2013 Engelsk
You really get a feel for nature at her most awesome. Piggy the guide at the rainforest was one of a kind!