Besøk Vatikanmuseene, det sixtinske kapellet og Peterskirken på denne omvisningen i Vatikanet med en gruppe på maks. 20 personer! Med rundt 12 000 rom som favner nesten 4000 år med historie kan Vatikanmuseene være mye å ta inn, så la en ekspertguide introdusere deg for høydepunktene på denne 3-timers turen. Besøk Rafael-rommene, kartgalleriet og mye mer, og opplev det sixtinske kapellet der du kan se Michelangelos freskomaleri Gud skaper Adam. Avslutt turen med en omvisning i Peterskirken, der du får vite mer om dette aller helligste stedet. Velg mellom fire ulike starttidspunkter, eller oppgrader til en tur med liten gruppe (maks. 10 personer).
Som følge av et nytt samarbeid med Vatikanet gir denne turen deg VIP-adgang via en spesiell dør, slik at du slipper å stå i noen som helst kø, heller ikke i køene for prioritert adgang.
- Tilgjengelig på Engelsk
- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
- Avreise morgen eller ettermiddag
- Mange tilgjengelige avreisetider og -steder
- Unngå køen
- Alle inngangsbilletter inkludert
- Tur for liten gruppe
Skip-the-line Vatican tours are so popular, even the priority lines are long! But this tour includes exclusive access through a reserved entranceway, ensuring that you will not wait in any long lines. Head straight inside with your guide and enter the world’s most extensive private collections of art.
Hear the stories and secrets of the intriguing Vatican while following your guide through incredible rooms like the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of Maps, a seemingly never-ending corridor adorned with intricately detailed Italian maps. Pass through the Gallery of Candelabras, seeing ancient sculptures and opulent candelabras from Imperial villas, and wander through Bramante’s Pinecone Courtyard to pose for pictures in front of the bronze Pigna statue.
Amble through Raphael’s Rooms, marveling at the interconnecting galleries that showcase the artistic genius of Raphael, and then enter the awe-inspiring Sistine Chapel – the crowning glory of any visit to the Vatican. Gaze up at Michelangelo’s famous The Creation of Adam ceiling fresco, see The Last Judgement on the chapel’s back wall and absorb the sacred ambiance of the pope’s private chapel.
Your tour finishes with a fully guided visit to St Peter’s Basilica, the home of the Catholic Church, where more artistic masterpieces await. See La Pieta, a stunning Michelangelo sculpture created by the artist when he was just 24, and admire Bernini’s Baldachino – the ornate bronze canopy that sits above St Peter’s high altar. Bid your guide farewell and take a stroll through St Peter’s Square if you wish.
8:10am Small-Group Tour:
Upgrade to the 8:10am tour, and not only will you skip the long lines to enter the Vatican Museums, but you’ll gain access as soon as the doors open -- before the general public step foot inside. Groups never exceed 10 people, ensuring you’ll see the Vatican highlights up-close with personalized attention from your guide.
Book the evening tour and explore the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel after the main closing times – an opportunity available for a strictly limited season. Access is only possible for people pre-booking an evening tour, so book now to secure your spot! The season runs every Friday from May 6 until July 26, and then from September 6 until October 25. Numbers are limited to 20 people. Tour does not include a visit to St Peter's Basilica.
See incredible ceiling frescoes inside the Vatican Museums!
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Avreisested:Tour departs near the Vatican Museums entrance.
Informasjon om tilbaketuren:
Concludes at St. Peter's Basilica.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Skip-the-line Vatican tour in a group of no more than 20 people. Arrive at 8:45am to start at 9am
Skip-the-line Vatican tour in a group of no more than 20 people. Arrive at 9:45am to start at 10am
Skip-the-line Vatican tour in a group of no more than 20 people. Arrive at 2:15pm to start at 2:30pm
Small-group upgrade: Skip-the-line Vatican tour in a group of no more than 10 people. Arrive at 7:50am to start at 8:10am
Skip the Line: Vatican Museums Walking Tour including Sistine Chapel, Raphael's Rooms and St Peter's
- Entrance fee
- Professional guide
- Skip-the-line entry
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 24 hours, subject to availability.
- Pre-booking this ticket enables you to skip the long lines (which can take up to two hours!) to enter the Vatican Museums. Please note, all visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point. Please expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security.
- Tours departing Wednesday: There is a possibility that St Peter's Basilica and St Peter's Square will be unavailable due to the weekly Papal Audience during which access to St Peter's Basilica is closed. As an alternative you will be offered an extended itinerary within the Vatican Museums, which still includes the Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you would prefer that St Peter's Basilica and Square are included, please DO NOT select Wednesday as your travel date.
- We are unable to accommodate other entrance times. Entrance is strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives late cannot be accommodated
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended
- On rare occasions, St Peter’s Basilica closes without notice. If this happens, you'll spend a full 3 hours touring the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. We will list any affected dates as they become available. The tour guides aim to notify guests if St Peter’s Basilica is unexpectedly closed upon commencement of the tour. It is beyond our control, so no refunds or discounts will be issued.
- Do you cater to wheelchair users? Do you or the Vatican provide wheelchairs? This tour is NOT wheelchair accessible. For your information, Vatican Museums provide wheelchairs free of charge in the main lobby. You can easily pick one up after entrance, before starting your own independent visit. If you are looking for a guided tour with wheelchair access, we recommend booking our private tours so a guide can lead you through the alternate routes.
- When our tour is over will we be able to visit St. Peter's Basilica or the grottos or dome? Absolutely. Our tours end at the front of St Peter's Basilica, which is a very convenient location to leave for lunch, visit the Vatican bookstore, visit the Vatican post office, enter St Peter's Basilica, continue to the grottos below St Peter's, or climb to the dome. Your guide will happily point you in the right direction!
Du kan enten vise en papirkvittering eller en elektronisk kvittering for denne aktiviteten. Hva er dette?
Informasjon for lokal operatør:
All operatørinformasjon, inkludert lokale telefonnumre på reisemålet, er angitt på bekreftelseskvitteringen din. Produktsjefene våre velger kun de mest erfarne og pålitelige operatørene på hvert reisemål, slik at du slipper å bekymre deg for om du har valgt riktig.