See popular highlights of the Southwest on a 3-day national parks tour from Las Vegas! On this fun-filled camping adventure, you'll discover the incredible canyon and amazing landscapes of Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon and experience the Wild West during a Navajo-guided Jeep tour of Monument Valley. Then experience the biggie – Grand Canyon National Park – where you can hike, walk along the South Rim or go on an optional helicopter ride before heading back to the bright lights of Las Vegas! This all-inclusive camping tour includes transportation by air-conditioned van, meals, entrance fees and camping accommodation/equipment.
- Alt nødvendig utstyr er inkludert
- Alle inngangsbilletter inkludert
- Frokost inkludert
- Umiddelbar bekreftelse
- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
- Lunsj inkludert
- Middag inkludert
Day 1: Zion National Park & Bryce Canyon* (L)
Zion Canyon, inside Zion National Park, is an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs that make for an impressive landscape and a photographer’s paradise. Experience the beauty of Zion however you’d like during free time in the park. Go on a walk or hike, available for every fitness level. Challenge yourself to what’s considered the best half-day hike in the Southwest – the narrow ridgeline to Angels Landing (seasonal, weather permitting). Or do the Narrows, a popular hike that’ll have you walking through the river, surrounded by dramatic canyon walls (weather permitting). If you’re feeling energetic, do both!
If you’re feeling less adventurous, stroll along the Emerald Pools trail, discover the Temple of Sinawava, the Great White Throne or the Weeping Rock, or visit the interpretive Human History Museum where you can enjoy an entertaining ranger’s talk on the patio.
After a full afternoon in Zion you'll head to Bryce Canyon, a natural amphitheater created by erosion along the eastern side of the Paunsaugunt Plateau. Bryce Canyon is famous for it's hoodoos which are spires that provide spectacular scenery.
Enjoy a BBQ dinner and a fun evening your new friends.
Overnight: Ruby's campground Utah (if camping option is selected, a light breakfast will be included)
*Please note: Bryce Canyon is seasonal. During the winter season (November 1 and April 15) this tour will operate in the opposite direction. Your overnight will be in Williams, Arizona and Lake Powell AZ. There will also be a visit to Horseshoe Bend.
Day 2: Monument Valley (L)
Wake up to a beautiful Southwest morning and enjoy the drive past Lake Powell to one of the most iconic locations on the planet. Monument Valley has been the backdrop for many Western movies over the years and is home to the Navajo Native Americans, one of whom will take you on a guided Jeep tour of the valley. You’ll spend the night at your campsite, gazing up at the amazing starry sky, which come morning, will be transformed by the magnificent sunrise.
Overnight: Monument Valley Gouldings Campground in Gouldings, Utah (if camping option is selected, a light breakfast will be included)
Day 3: Grand Canyon National Park (L)
Save the best for last on Day 3! After a brief visit to a traditional Navajo trading post, follow the mighty Colorado River through the Painted Desert to Grand Canyon National Park! Again, see the park as you’d like. Walk along the South Rim, hike deep into the canyon, relax at rim-side cafe or take in bird’s-eye views on an optional helicopter ride.
Please note: lodging accommodations are available for an additional fee and are of 3 star quality or higher and subject to availability. Camping accommodation is not available from October 31 to April 15.
Hike the Narrows in Zion National Park!
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Avreisested:Pickups are available from Las Vegas hotels
Henting fra hoteller starter før dette tidspunktet, du må kontakte din lokale leverandør for å få nøyaktig tidspunkt for hentingen.
Informasjon om tilbaketuren:Returns to original departure point at approximately 9pm on Day 3, subject to local traffic conditions
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Camping accommodations are 2 person tents and are shared by same-sex travelers or couple basis. Camping accommodation is not available from November 1 to April 15.
5602GCZMV_3D - 3-Day National Parks Camping Tour: Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce Canyon and Monument Valley from Las Vegas
- 3-day tour to Zion, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon (seasonal) and the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Transportation by 13-passenger, air-conditioned mini-bus
- Light breakfast (if camping option selected)
- Camping accommodations (if option selected)
- Lodging accommodations (if option selected)
- Use of sleeping bags (if camping option selected)
- National park entrance fees
- Navajo-guided Jeep tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional Grand Canyon helicopter tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Camping accommodation is a 2-person tent shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis
- Child lodging accommodations: children will be in a room with the adults in their part. There is up to a four person maximum per room with two queen beds
- Lodging accommodation is a 2-person room shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis and are of 3 star quality or higher
- Please note that sunrise viewings in Monument Valley may not be available when booking the lodging option due to availability of certain accommodations
- Campsites used are typically equipped with Wi-Fi, laundry and hot showers, and some may have outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request
Vilkår og betingelser:
Du betaler ingen avbestillingsgebyrer hvis du avbestiller minst 8 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 7 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.
Du kan enten vise en papirkvittering eller en elektronisk kvittering for denne aktiviteten. Hva er dette?
Informasjon for lokal operatør:
All operatørinformasjon, inkludert lokale telefonnumre på reisemålet, er angitt på bekreftelseskvitteringen din. Produktsjefene våre velger kun de mest erfarne og pålitelige operatørene på hvert reisemål, slik at du slipper å bekymre deg for om du har valgt riktig.