This exclusive Big Island helicopter tour includes not only wonderful views of Hawaii’s famous volcanoes, but also a private landing in a secluded location so you can enjoy your own piece of paradise! The three-hour adventure starts with a flight over Kilauea in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Kilauea is one of the most active volcanoes on the planet and often spews lava from its crater. If you’re lucky, you just may see it! Then fly north to the lush Kohala Coast, where you will land in a remote area and enjoy your own private paradise for an hour.
For a guaranteed window seat, make sure to upgrade to the preferred seating option.
- Kvalifisert og profesjonell pilot
- Helikoptertur i naturskjønne omgivelser
Take an unforgettable journey over the Big Island of Hawaii on this helicopter adventure. Take off from Kona in a six-passenger Bell 407 luxury helicopter and enjoy the panoramic views from oversized sliding windows. With two-way radio communication, you’ll listen to expert commentary from your pilot and be able to ask any questions you have as you fly.
You’ll head to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and soar over Kilauea, one of the world’s most active volcanoes. Keep your eyes peeled for flowing lava and marvel at the intensity of this natural wonder. Fly over the site of the volcano’s latest eruption, where you can admire the amazing power of Pele, the Hawaiian goddess of fire and volcanoes who is believed to live in a section of Kilauea.
You’ll then fly to a remote section of the island and enjoy a private landing. You’ll have about an hour of free time at this secluded location, where you can unwind and bask in your own piece of paradise.
Spesialtilbud! - Travel between October 1 and December 31 and save 10% off the recommended retail rate! - Bestill nå!
Volcano Helicopter Tour and Private Paradise Landing
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Avreisested:Heliport at Kona International Airport
- We have multiple departure times to suit your sightseeing schedule.
Informasjon om tilbaketuren:Tour returns to original departure point
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Departs at 7:30am. Preferred seating guarantees a window seat.
Helicopter Tour and Private Paradise Landing
- Helicopter tour
- Two-way headset communication with your pilot
- Live commentary on board
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All pilots and aircraft are FAA-certified
- Your safety is our #1 priority; in order to ensure the safety of all passengers, customers that weigh between 250-300lbs (113 kg-135 kg) must pay a $50 capacity fee at the time of check-in. Guests will be guaranteed a window seat.
- All guests weighing over 300 lbs (135 kg) will be assessed a capacity fee of 1/2 of 1 fare at regular price. The guest will be guaranteed a window seat.
- All guests weighing 350 lbs (158 kg) and up are required to buy 2 seats. The guest will be guaranteed a window seat and an empty seat next to them.
- Helicopter holds 4 passengers; larger groups may be separated
- For a guaranteed window seat, make sure to upgrade to the preferred seating option.
Du kan enten vise en papirkvittering eller en elektronisk kvittering for denne aktiviteten. Hva er dette?
Informasjon for lokal operatør:
All operatørinformasjon, inkludert lokale telefonnumre på reisemålet, er angitt på bekreftelseskvitteringen din. Produktsjefene våre velger kun de mest erfarne og pålitelige operatørene på hvert reisemål, slik at du slipper å bekymre deg for om du har valgt riktig.