Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence
Once back at the farm, you are served a delicious Tuscan meal of Pecorino cheese, prosciutto, salami and bruschetta. While eating you will have the chance to sample some of the finest Chianti wines (the wine tasting fee is included in the tour, wines are also for sale).
Recente foto's van deze tour
Selecteer een maand om een beschikbaarheidskalender en vertrekinformatie te bekijken.
Klik op de link hieronder als u de prijs en beschikbaarheid wilt controleren op de reisdatum die uw voorkeur heeft. Onze prijzen worden voortdurend bijgewerkt, zodat we u altijd de laagst mogelijke prijs kunnen bieden.
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 9:30am
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 2:30pm. Available April to October only
Horseriding in Chianti
- Round trip transfers (approx 45 minutes each way)
- Chianti Horse Riding (1 hours)
- Orientation lesson (30 minutes)
- Guided Winery visit
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Children under 14 years will not be permitted
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Recensie door: Hakeem S, december 2014 Engels
I don't know where to begin, there simply aren't enough characters to express how absolutely amazing this trip was, I would definitely recommend ! I got so much more than I was expecting. I want to say a special thanks to the instructors, they were extremely friendly.
Recensie door: Aldo, oktober 2014 Engels
This booking was a lot of fun. The driver, people at the stables and the winery were all very nice and outgoing.
The lunch was excellent!