Queenstown Kawarau River White Water Rafting
Langues de l'excursion
From the moment you push off from the riverbank, begin experiencing the endless excitement of the Kawarau River. Hold on tight and enjoy the rush of adrenaline as your raft twists and turns through the rushing grade II and III rapids.
Your guide will help you paddle along the river and show you the best way to navigate the rapids. Between the thrills, don't forget to look around as you travel through some of New Zealand’s most spectacular alpine scenery. If you're a Lord of the Rings fan, you may recognize some of your surrounds from the movie trilogy.
At the end of your rafting adventure, warm up with a sauna and hot shower at the rafting base, and perhaps reward your new or improved rafting skills with a well-earned hot chocolate, beer or snack (available for purchase from the licensed bar).
Sélectionner un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
Code : AM0815
Departs at 8:15am. Includes hotel pickup if required
Code : PM1315
Departs at 1:15pm
Code : PM1300
Departs at 1pm
Kawarau River Rafting
- Hotel pickup (morning tour only)
- Use of hot showers and sauna facilities
- Wetsuit, rafting clothing and all other equipment provided
- Extensive safety instructions and paddling techniques
- Hotel pickup for afternoon departures
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years. Children aged between 13 and 15 years must be accompanied by a guardian
- All travelers between the age of 15 and 18 years require a waiver to be signed by a guardian if they are unaccompanied
- You must bring a swimsuit and towel
- Travelers MUST have a "minimum weight" of 88 pounds (40kg) to participate on this tour
- Water confidence although not essential is recommended
Avis de voyageurs
Avis de: Nathaniel B, mars 2014 Anglais
Did this on our first day in New Zealand. What a great way to start our vacation. Guides and staff were wonderful and everybody had a great time! Parts of the river ran slowly enough to allow us to fall out of the raft for a short while and float along with the river! Highly recommended!
Avis de: Josefina B, janvier 2013 Anglais
Kawarau River whitewater rafting was upgraded to Shotover, it was indeed unbelievable. Esteban, our guide was superb. I was nervous at first but he made it so enjoyable. Highly recommended.