4-Day Native American Cultures of the Southwest
Day 2: Join your tour guide for a visit to Grand Canyon National Park.You'll have time to visit the famed Desert View watchtower, symbolic of ancient Anasazi structures from civilizations long since gone from the area. You’ll also visit the Navajo Indian Reservation for a stop at the historic Cameron Trading Post. Overnight in Sedona.
Day 3::Travel to Monument Valley Tribal Park for a scenic off road trip into the heart of the Valley. The towering buttes of this magnificent area have long been the backdrop for Western movies and you'll see them up close with your Native American guide. Along the way, visit an authentic hogan, the traditional dwelling of the Navajo people. Overnight in Sedona.
Day 4: Today, travel to the Homolovi Ruins - these ancient dwelling were once the homes of Hopi ancestors. Next, enjoy an authentic Hopi meal with your guide at the Hopi Cultural Center.Visit the Hopi Museum with time to shop and view the amazing pieces found here. Spend the afternoon visiting the Village of Walpi on First Mesa, the most pristine of all of the Hopi Villages. Take a walking tour with another Hopi Indian Guide, who will share the traditions of the Hopi People. Meet with the Hopis in their homes and share their culture and history with them first hand.
Day 5: Depart Sedona for your outbound flights from Phoenix Airport. (Shuttles to Phoenix depart several times daily and flights should be coordinated with those times.)
Please note: The price displayed is based on 4 people in a single reservation. If you require separate rooms you must make separate reservations. There is a maximum of 4 people per room.
Sélectionner un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Les ramassages à l'hôtel commencent avant cette heure. Contactez l'organisateur local pour vérifier l'heure exacte de ramassage à l'hôtel.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
- Hotel pickup
- 4-nights accommodation at the Kings Ransom Hotel & Inn
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Jeep tour
- Monument Valley Excursion
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing is suggested for winter months
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The price displayed is based on 4 people in a single reservation. If you require separate rooms you must make separate reservations. There is a maximum of 4 people per room.
- Please limit luggage to carry-on size only. Any bags larger than 9" x 14" x 22" should be left with your hotel
Avis de voyageurs
Avis de: Susan L, Australia, octobre 2013 Anglais
I loved this tour it was so amazing to be amongst the monuments, an experience to treasure, great tour guide, very informative and helpful.
Avis de: Patricia C, octobre 2012 Anglais
Congratulations! Ma and Pa Tours provided, wonderful, courteous service at all levels. The tour guides were outstanding In the warmth, knowledge and service they provided.