Sports lovers have a choice of a half- or full-day Australian Sports Tour, showcasing Melbourne as the Sports Capital of Australia. You'll visit Melbourne's famous sporting venues on your Australian Sports Tour and explore the history and excitement of Australian sports.
- Disponible en Inglés
- Confirmación inmediata
- Todas las entradas incluidas
- Almuerzo incluido
- Guía profesional, simpático y preparado
You can choose the sports and time frame that suits you best on your Australian Sports Tour. Sit in the coach's box, see the media facilities, visit exclusive member areas, walk on the hallowed turf and smell the liniment in the change rooms.
The morning Melbourne Sports Tour includes:
- Flemington Racecourse, home of the Melbourne Cup, the horse race that stops the nation
- Commonwealth Games 2006 Village
- Drive around Melbourne's F1 Grand Prix racetrack at Albert Park
- Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre
- Behind-the-scenes visit to the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) and/or Rod Laver Arena (home of Australian Open tennis)
- Lunch at the enormous state-of-the-art Etihad Stadium, host to AFL football, cricket, rugby and entertainment events
Extend your Melbourne Sports Tour into the afternoon by choosing one of the following add-on options to suit your sporting passion:
- Melbourne Sports Tour plus Eureka Skydeck
- Melbourne Sports Tour plus Tennis Tour and the chance to play tennis where the professionals play
- Melbourne Sports Tour plus MCG and the National Sports Museum
- Melbourne Sports Tour plus MCG, Rod Laver Arena and the National Sports Museum - The Ultimate Sport Lovers Tour
Detalles del programa
The Melbourne Cricket Ground
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
Punto de salida:
Tour departs from Federation Square
Hora de salida:
Las paradas para recoger a viajeros en sus hoteles comienzan antes de esta hora. Debe ponerse en contacto con el proveedor local del servicio para averiguar la hora exacta en que pasan por su hotel.
Detalles de la vuelta:Returns to original departure point
Información sobre precios
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
Opciones del tour:
Take a birds eye view of Melbourne's sports precincts from Eureka Skydeck
Behind-the-scenes tour of Rod Laver Arena (home of the Australian Open Tennis Grand Slam) & opportunity to play tennis for 1 hour on the show courts. Tour concludes at 4:15pm
Behind-the-scenes tour of Melbourne Cricket Ground. National Sports Museum is a world-class museum honoring AFL, cricket, Olympic Games, soccer & other sports. Tour concludes at 5:00pm
Behind-the-scenes tour of the MCG & Rod Laver Arena (home of the Australian Open Championships). National Sports Museum is a world-class museum honoring AFL, cricket, Olympics, soccer & other sports.
Behind-the-scenes tour of Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG). Tour concludes at 1:00pm
- Visit to Flemington Racecourse
- Albert Park Grand Prix Track
- Lunch at the Etihad Stadium
- Tour Behind The Scenes of The Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) OR Rod Laver Arena
- Optional Extention Tours - if selected at time of booking
- Hotel pick up and drop off at selected hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the Tour and Tennis option
Sports Lovers Morning Tour:
- Visit Flemington, home of the Melbourne Cup - the horse race that stops the nation
- Drive through the Commonwealth Games 2006 Village
- Drive around Albert Park, on the Melbourne F1 Grand Prix Track and alongside Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre
- Enjoy lunch overlooking the Arena of Etihad Stadium host to Australian Rules Football, Cricket, The Rugby World Cup 2003 and Rugby 7s and major entertainment events.
After lunch, choose between tours of:
- Melbourne and Olympic Parks - Rod Laver Arena, home of The Australian Open Tennis
- Tour behind the scenes of the Melbourne Cricket Ground. The MCG is a super stage for Australian sport, stadium for the 1956 Olympics, Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games, International Cricket and Australian Rules Football. Highlights of the tour (all subject to availability) include; The Northern Stand, Coaches' box, Players' change rooms (football and cricket), Cricket viewing room, Long Room, Bill Lawry Cricket Centre, The Ponsford Stand - Aerial views, new MCG Museum, and walk on the hallowed turf (arena).
Enjoy the morning Sports Lovers Tour as above then choose one of the 5 following options:
1. Melbourne Sports Tour plus Eureka Skydeck: Take a birds eye view of our sports precincts from Eureka Skydeck.
2. Melbourne Sports Tour plus Tennis Tour: and the chance to play tennis where the professionals play - One of the world's busiest sports and entertainment precincts. See the players' change rooms where the top tennis players prepare for victory at the Australian Open Championships each January. Experience the thrill of walking onto Rod Laver Arena. Go backstage and explore the stars' dressing rooms. Delve into the history of concerts and sporting events held at the various arenas in the area. THEN experience the excitement of Grand Slam tennis and play on the same courts as the world's best players. Please wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothing for your one hour game. This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate.
3. Melbourne Sports Tour plus MCG and the National Sports Museum - National Sports Museum is a world-class National Sports Museum honours Australian Football, cricket, Olympic Games, soccer and many other sports. The museum also brings renewed energy to the MCG's traditional role as the spiritual home of Australian sport, re-establishing the stadium's renowned heritage facilities within a new, modern museums and entertainment precinct for use by the public, MCC members and tourists alike.
4. Melbourne Sports Tour plus MCG, Rod Laver Arena and the National Sports Museum - The Ultimate Sports Lovers Tour.
Información sobre el vale:
Para esta actividad puede presentar un bono impreso o un bono electrónico. ¿Qué es esto?
Información del operador local:
En su bono de confirmación encontrará la información completa del operador, en la que se incluyen los teléfonos locales en su destino. Nuestros jefes de producto solo seleccionan a los operadores más fiables y expertos en cada destino, para ahorrarle trabajo y asegurarle tranquilidad.