Kilauea Volcano Small Group Adventure Tour
Idiomas del recorrido
Stop for a short break and continental-style breakfast before continuing to drop down to near sea-level on the way through Hilo where you'll begin the final climb to the summit of Kilauea Volcano and the lush entrance to Hawaii Volcano National Park. On the way back, the Small Group Hawaii volcano tour travels along the Hamakua Coast and passes through Waimea before returning to Kona. By the end of the day, you'll have traveled over 300 miles (480 km) and experienced an elevation change (you go up and down a few times!) of over 30,000 feet (9,150 meters).
Fotos recientes de este recorrido
Detalles del programa
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
- 6:50am - Queen Kaahumanu Highway
- 7:30am - Waikoloa Kings Shops
Información sobre precios
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
Información sobre precios
- Bottled water
- Park entry fee
- Mid-morning snack
- Deli lunch with beverages
- Raingear, day packs and walking sticks
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants under 3 must be carried in a backpack carrier (not provided by tour operator)
- Children under 4 must ride in a car seat (not provided by tour operator)
- Guests should be able to hike on uneven muddy or rocky terrain.
- We recommend that guests wear closed-toe walking shoes or hiking boots, shorts or trousers, short sleeved shirt, and bring a light sweatshirt or jacket
- This tour involves short walks varying in length from 1/2 miles to 2 miles. Longer hikes may be required, if an active lava flow is easily accessible
- Deli-style sandwich choices are: turkey, ham, tuna and veggie. Please advise tour operator at time of reconfirmation. The contact details for the tour operator will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
- Please note the default selection is turkey sandwich, if no choice is specified.
Opiniones de viajeros recientes
Opinión de: Katie P, agosto 2014 Inglés
Due to hurricane this tour had to be rebooked and work around road closures but the company were so helpful and upgraded me to the twilight tour for free. The driver was so informative and I definitely came away with a much better appreciation of volcanoes, Hawaiian plants and legends. Next time I would do it again and hopefully the crater road will be open.
Opinión de: Trish S, diciembre 2013 Inglés
This tour was brilliant. We had a fantastic time. Our guide, Matt, was so friendly, welcoming and very knowledgeable and took us to places that were on the tour guide but also managed to stop off at others when we had time. There were only 7 of us on this tour plus Matt so it was great as we didn't get held up waiting for a big group. We did a great hike up Mauna Loa which this tour doesn't always do but it was fascinating being at the top of the largest active volcano and mountain on earth. Would highly recommend this tour. Really well run and great tour guide.