Chicago Segway Art & Architectural Tour
- Tour narrado
- Guía profesional, simpático y preparado
This 2-hour Segway tour is a fun and unique way to experience the the Windy City’s art and architectural sites.
Detalles del programa
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
Chicago Segway Tour
- Segway tour
- Professional guide
- 15-minute orientation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants are required to wear protective helmets at all times and sign waiver and release forms prior to departure
- During the summer bring your sunglasses and sunscreen. And bring your camera for great photos!
- All riders be at least 14 years of age
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 260 lbs (113 kg)
Opiniones de viajeros recientes
Opinión de: Linda C, diciembre 2014
The tour was amazing! We went on the first tour of the day on a Sunday and it was just us and the tour guide. We were able to cover a lot of ground. Great fun, love the Segway .
Opinión de: Alan M, octubre 2014
I took the tour last week and it was my first time on a Segway. Our tour-guide and instructor was Paul who presented a nice and relaxed trip for a novice such as myself. The tour was informative, the staff was friendly and the experience is one I would recommend to anyone. Just an added advantage was that the tour started early in the morning, giving plenty of time to visit other sites with your new found knowledge of downtown Chicago.