Best Daintree and Cape Tribulation Tour from Cairns
Enjoy an included cruise on the Daintree River, delicious tropical lunch set amongst the rainforest, and a walk on famous Cape Tribulation Beach. Listen to commentary by your guide on a tour of the Mossman Gorge Centre and enjoy afternoon tea before returning home.
Idiomas del recorrido
- Confirmación inmediata
- Huya de los lugares que todo el mundo visita en un 4x4
- Viaje en barco y vea los lugares de interés desde el agua
- Vea la fauna y flora autóctonas en su hábitat natural
- Almuerzo incluido
- Aperitivos incluidos
- Guía profesional, simpático y preparado
- Recogida y vuelta en el hotel incluidas
Arriving at the Daintree, enjoy a one-hour cruise down the Daintree River. Your guide will educate you on the abundant wildlife environment, habitats of birds, tree snakes, unique plants and of course the estuarine crocodile.
After winding through the rainforest of the Alexandra Range, enjoy this spectacular lookout over the Daintree River estuary, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea.
Next, enjoy a short walk along a delightful rainforest creek with special access at a private rainforest property. The enjoy a delicious tropical lunch. Choice of quality steak, fish or vegetarian meal with fresh salads and fruit platter, followed by coffee or Daintree Tea.
After lunch head to Cape Tribulation and Walk on this world-renowned rainforest beach and admire the coastline and fringing coral reef from the Kulki Lookout.
This afternoon, visit the Mossman Gorge Centre and enjoy an Indigenous presentation by the traditional owners of the gorge, the Kuku Yalanji people before boarding your eco shuttle for the transfer into Mossman Gorge. Your driver/ guide will take you for a guided walk sharing their knowledge of this enchanting rainforest environment. Learn about the fascinating secrets of one of the world’s oldest rainforests.
Fotos recientes de este recorrido
Detalles del programa
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
Port Douglas: 6pm
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
- Barbecue lunch at Noah's Creek
- Afternoon tea
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Indigenous presentation ceremony
- Daintree ferry crossing
- Daintree River Cruise
- Audio commentary available for German, Italian, French, Spanish, Japanese and Mandarin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Cruise ship passengers are recommended to walk to the Hilton Hotel for tour pickup as port pickup/drop-off is not available
- GPS commentary available in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin and Japanese
Opiniones en otros idiomas
Opinión de: LEE H, agosto 2015
Excellent day out, great places to visit , good time levels out of the bus. Very good driver cum guide and really comfortable mini coach. Highly recommend this a tour to do if in cairns area.
Opinión de: lindalewisst, marzo 2015
Driver provided lots of interesting information. Weather didn't cooperate.