Venice Photography Walking Tour: A Day in Life of Venice
Idiomas del recorrido
You will also learn how to approach people and capture the spontaneous emotions, expressions and interactions among people that tell the story of Venice and the people who celebrate it with you. There are photo opportunities on every corner and each location we visit offers its own unique photographic challenges and we will explore different styles of reportage story telling.
Your Venice Photography Walking Tour ends at St Mark's Square.
Some of the things you will learn from your photographer guide:
- How to incorporate lighting conditions to create dramatic photos
- How to capture the atmosphere of a particular scene
- How to compose a photograph to get the maximum effect
Fotos recientes de este recorrido
Detalles del programa
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
November 01 to March 31
Información sobre precios
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
Información sobre precios
Venice Photography Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Professional photographer guide
- Entrance fees
- Camera and film
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Participants must have a basic knowledge of their camera
- Tours operate rain or shine and the route may be changed based on local conditions
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Opiniones de viajeros recientes
Opinión de: Marina R, julio 2014 Inglés
We spent 3.5 hours with Mario yesterday, and were pleased the tour was just for our family of 4. The photography tour was a refreshing way to spend our time and we loved seeing some of the back lane ways of Venice. Mario also told us a lot about the areas we were walking through. Mario was fabulous with our children (15 and 12 years). Our daughter had bought a camera the day before the tour and Mario even set the camera settings for her and explained the principles of using a camera really well. We loved learning more about composing photos. This tour was a highlight of Venice.
Opinión de: Thomas F, julio 2014 Inglés
Excellent advice from Mario, our guide. It was the best part if our trip to Venice! Got some excellent print-worthy photos.