Hop aboard the high-speed ferry from Seattle in Washington State, to Victoria in British Columbia. Enjoy a scenic 2- to 3-hour cruise through Puget Sound as you travel between the USA and Canada by ferry. Upgrade and add the round-trip option.
Meet the cruise at Pier 69 in the heart of downtown Seattle and relax as you travel in comfort and style to Victoria. Enjoy a 2- to 3-hour cruise through Puget Sound and into the Strait of Juan de Fuca on your way to Victoria's Inner Harbor.
Wide, roomy and comfortable seats provide ample leg room, making your trip easy and relaxing. Some seats have tables so you can enjoy onboard meal baskets or a refreshing beverage right at your seat (meals and beverages are not included).
Pass the time by shopping at the onboard duty-free gift shop for gifts, luxuries and souvenirs. Or step out on deck and observe the beauty of the passing scenery. The friendly crew will answer all your questions and help you in any way they can.
Your trip ends at Victoria's Inner Harbor - right in the heart of downtown Victoria. This convenient docking area gives you the freedom to start your sightseeing tour of Victoria the minute your step off the boat.
If you book the round-trip option please provide your desired return date and time in the special requirements field upon checkout.
Detalles del programa
High-Speed Ferry from Seattle to Victoria
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
Punto de salida:Pier 69
Hora de salida:
Información sobre precios
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
Opciones del tour:
Round Trip Ferry Service departing Seattle at 7:30am. You must stipulate return trip date and departure time in the special requirements box in order to complete your booking.
Round Trip Ferry Service departing Seattle at 8am. You must stipulate return trip date and departure time in the special requirements box in order to complete your booking.
Round Trip Ferry Service departing Seattle at 8:30pm. You must stipulate return trip date and departure time in the special requirements box in order to complete your booking.
Round Trip Ferry Service departing Seattle at 3pm. You must stipulate return trip date and departure time in the special requirements box in order to complete your booking.
One way ferry service ferry service departing from Seattle at 7:30am.
One way ferry service ferry service departing from Seattle at 8am.
One way ferry service ferry service departing from Seattle at 8:30am.
- One way or round trip ferry (depending on option selected)
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks
- Guaranteed return date/time: returns are subject to availability
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This is a passenger-only ferry service. Autos, etc. are not allowed.
- Restrictions occur with bikes and dogs; you must advise at time of booking if you need to bring a bike or dog on board
- A US Passport, Passport Card, Enhanced Driver License or an Enhanced ID Card (EDL/ID) is REQUIRED to cross the US/Canadian border by land and sea. A Passport is required for air travel. A Passport Card or EDL/ID are NOT valid for air travel.
- Persons with a felony may be denied entrance into Canada. A DUI is considered a felony in Canada.
- Please Note: If you selected the round-trip option you must add your desired return date and time in the special requirement field or call the supplier as soon as your receive your confirmation to book your return.
- Passengers are allowed 1 small carry on and 2 pieces of checked luggage per person. Checked luggage cannot weigh more than 50 lbs per bag, or it will be charged at a cargo rate. Excess, oversize, and luggage with special requirements that must be hand carried on board is all charged at $10.00 per piece.
- You must advise your citizenship at the time of booking in the "Special Requirements" box. Please also advise full names of all passengers as they appear on passports. Your booking cannot be confirmed without these details.
Información sobre el vale:
Para esta actividad puede presentar un bono impreso o un bono electrónico. ¿Qué es esto?
Información del operador local:
En su bono de confirmación encontrará la información completa del operador, en la que se incluyen los teléfonos locales en su destino. Nuestros jefes de producto solo seleccionan a los operadores más fiables y expertos en cada destino, para ahorrarle trabajo y asegurarle tranquilidad.