Punta Cana Half-Day Dune Buggy Adventure
Idiomas del recorrido
- Huya de los lugares que todo el mundo visita en un 4x4
- Recogida y vuelta en el hotel incluidas
- Tour de grupo reducido
- Con guía local
The adventure starts as you head out into the Dominican countryside, passing colorful Caribbean houses along the way. Your first stop will be for a real Dominican coffee, ensuring your energy level is high for the rest of your drive!
Following the nature path and passing by palm trees and banana plantations, you'll reach an authentic limestone mine. Driving back on a paved road to the villages of La Caiba and Macao, you'll make a stop at a local colmado (grocery store), where you can join local people from the countryside doing their daily shopping. Enjoy snacks and drinks at the colmado then head over to Macao Beach, one of the last natural beaches in the Dominican Republic.
Drive along the white sand and enjoy breathtaking views of the beach and ocean. If there's time, you'll stop for a quick dip in the ocean before returning back to Punta Cana!
Fotos recientes de este recorrido
Detalles del programa
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
La recogida en los hoteles comienza aproximadamente 30 - 60 minutos antes de esta hora.
Información sobre precios
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
Shared Dune Buggy
Dune buggies fit up to 4 passengers and you may be sharing yours with another party. However, everyone will take turns driving!
EUR65,27Detalles de los precios
Private Dune Buggy
Dune buggies fit up to 4 passengers but this option is if you want the dune buggy for just your party of 2. There will be more driving for you!
EUR83,49Detalles de los precios
Información sobre precios
Punta Cana Half Day Dune Buggy Adventure
- Half-day dune buggy adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Cup of Dominican coffee
- Snacks and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All children must be able to sit in a seat by themselves and must be accompanied by an adult
- Dune buggies have manual transmissions and operate with a 4-speed stick shift
- All drivers must present a valid driver's license
- Drivers must wear closed toe shoes
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- No alcohol is permitted prior or during the tour
- Approximate driving distance is 55 miles (90 km)
- The route of the tour can be altered by the guide due to certain circumstances
- Please bring with you a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen. Each buggy has a small compartment which can fit a backpack
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Opiniones de viajeros recientes
Opinión de: Gary F, agosto 2014 Inglés
Don't let the ride to the shop fool you, this was perhaps the best excursion our family ever took while traveling out of the US. Karl was an Excellent guide and there was no way we could have imagined the places he would take us; from the quaint rural everyday lives of most of the island people to the majesty of the abuttment at Macao beach. Every stop, and there were many, included interesting facts, things you would not read in a travel brochure. We forgot, but take candy or trinkets for rural children!!!
Opinión de: Gina L, agosto 2014 Inglés
Highlight of our trip!