Combination Dolphin and Sea Lion Encounter
Combine the Dolphin Encounter with the Sea Lion Encounter Program to ensure you get the most out of your visit to Ocean World! Interact and play with these amazingly friendly and intelligent mammals of the sea!
Idiomas del recorrido
Although not a swim program, the Dolphin Encounter offers an up-close-and-personal opportunity for guests of all ages to meet these incredible mammals in the safety and comfort of waist deep water.
While professional animal trainers supervise, guests and dolphins will share kisses, hugs, and 'dances.' Participants have the chance to touch the dolphin's smooth, rubbery skin and feed their new people-loving friends some fishy treats, all while posing for some once in a lifetime photos!
Come see the playful Patagonian sea lions - aptly named the clowns of the sea - swim, dive, leap, bark and show off their acrobatic skills before your up-close meeting in one of our interaction pools. Be sure to book your opportunity to meet, pet and feed these fascinating mammals!
The two male and six female sea lions at Ocean World come from Uruguay and South America and offer guests a very special encounter. Small groups of visitors are invited into unique pool areas where they can touch, feed, pet, and play games with these comical sea lions.
At the end of the encounter, guests get a hug, a big wet kiss and the photo opportunity of a lifetime! Take your own or order them from Ocean World's professional photographers.
Admission is included when you book this interaction program.
Detalles del programa
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
Tour departs from most Puerto Plata, Playa Dorada, Cofresi and Maimon hotels. A surcharge is charged for passengers transferring from Sosua, Cabarette, Rio San Juan, Bahia Principe, Playa Grande and Luperon (payable direct and only available on certain days).
Sea Lion Encounters operate at the following times:
Información sobre precios
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
Información sobre precios
See it all at Ocean World!
- Round trip bus transfers (surcharges apply for some hotels)
- 30 minute Sea Lion Encounter Program
- Use of the Aquaglide Water Playground
- 30 minute Dolphin Encounter Program
- Snorkeling in Tropical Reef Aquarium
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Swimming in Tiger Grotto
- Sea Lion Shows (twice per day)
- Rainforest and Bird Exhibits
- Observation of all Dolphin and Sea Lion Interactive Programs
- Use of Dolphin Beach (beach lounge chairs included)
- Local Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch (Buffet available for an additional US$14 booked and paid direct)
- Transfer Surcharge (if staying in Sosua, Cabarette, Rio San Juan, Bahia Principe, Playa Grande and Luperon)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A Buffet Lunch option is available for US$14 per person. Please book the Lunch Buffet when you call to reconfirm your tour
- The total duration for the Sea Lion Encounter is approximately 30 minutes
- The total duration for the Dolphin Encounter is approximately 30 minutes
- Please Note: Pregnant passengers are not allowed to participate in any encounter / interactive programs
- Children aged 5 years and under are not permitted
- Children aged 6 - 12 years must be accompanied by a paying adult in the same session
Park Schedule (subject to change)
- 9:30am - 5:30pm: Caribbean Snorkel Reef, and the Love Bird Encounter Tropical Bird Sanctuary, all run continually throughout the day
- 9:30am: Stingray Encounter; Sea Lion Encounter
- 10:00am: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 11:00am: Sea Lion Show; Dolphin Swim and Encounter
- 11:30am: Sea Lion Encounter
- 12:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Stingray Encounter
- 12:30pm: Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 1:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter
- 1:30pm: Sea Lion Encounter
- 2:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Stingray Encounter
- 2:30pm: Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 3:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Sea Lion Show
- 3:30pm: Sea Lion Encounter
- 4:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Stingray Encounter
- 4:30pm: Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 5:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter
Opiniones de viajeros recientes
Opinión de: Michael H, diciembre 2014 Inglés
We didnt expect much from this but this was the best experience.Despite the rain,the tour was not cancelled.We saw numerous shows featuring the sea lions and dolphins as well as parrots.The sea lions were so humerous.They smiled and stuck their tongue out during the encounter and made for great pictures.The dolphin encounter involved standing in waist deep water and touching the dolphin.It was a great deal and I dont regret the money spent.
Opinión de: Kristina C, marzo 2014 Inglés
It was well worth the money. We had an amazing time.