Discover the beauty of Ibiza town and surroundings in an exhilarating way – on a scooter! With this scooter rental, set your own itinerary, drive along Ibiza's Mediterranean coast and see famous landmarks of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city of Ibiza. Visit Ibiza’s old town, Dalt Vila and more. An adventurous and convenient alternative to traditional tours, an easy-to-ride scooter allows you to get off the beaten path and explore Ibiza at your own pace, with the warm breeze against your face. No experience is necessary!
- Todo el equipo necesario incluido
- Flexibilidad de personalizar el itinerario con sus preferencias
A scooter rental is an easy and fun way to see Ibiza’s highlights! Drive along the Mediterranean coast and take in stunning coastal views. No experience is necessary – you will receive training on how to operate the scooter and how to enjoy a safe and smooth ride before embarking on your island tour. You will receive one helmet for your safety while riding. All scooters allow a second passenger, and a second helmet (mandatory) is available at an extra cost.
Pick up a map (provided at the rental shop) and choose your own route! Head up Ibiza's hill and visit the city's old town, surrounded by 16th-century Renaissance walls, to enjoy panoramic views of Ibiza and the Mediterranean coast. Continue to Dalt Vila, the medieval quarter located within the city’s walls, and test your driving skills as you ride along cobblestone streets!
Drive past the 14th-century, Gothic-style Cathedral of Ibiza. See the Plaza de España, the beautiful Plaza de la Vila and the bastions, a series of fortified towers with military artillery.
Continue along Ibiza’s waterfront for scenic views of Ibiza's port and bustling local life. Drive west for breathtaking views of white-sandy beaches, such as Figueretas and Playa d'en Bossa. Enjoy the warm sea breeze as you drive along the Mediterranean coast and discover beautiful solitary roads. This independent rental tour gives you all the freedom and flexibility you need for an unforgettable Ibiza scooter adventure!
Detalles del programa
Ibiza Independent Scooter Tour with Rental
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
Punto de salida:Central Ibiza, near Playa d’en Bossa beach
Hora de salida:
- You can pick up and drop off the scooter anytime during shop opening times (9:30am to 2pm, and 4:30pm to 8pm, Monday to Sunday)
Detalles de la vuelta:Returns to original departure point
Información sobre precios
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
Opciones del tour:
Customize your own itinerary around Ibiza with scooter rental including hire of helmet and chain lock. Valid for 24 hours.
Customize your own itinerary around Ibiza with scooter rental including hire of helmet and chain lock. Valid for 2 consecutive days.
Customize your own itinerary around Ibiza with scooter rental including hire of helmet and chain lock. Valid for 3 consecutive days.
Customize your own itinerary around Ibiza with scooter rental including hire of helmet and chain lock. Valid for 4 consecutive days.
Ibiza Independent Scooter Tour with Rental
- Scooter rental
- Tour map
- Use of 1 helmet
- Basic insurance (covers third party damages, personal insurance, road assistance and life insurance for the driver)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra helmet (approximately 3 euros)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and car driver's license. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an official Spanish translation of your driver's license
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people
- Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter foot stands
- Prices are per scooter
Información sobre el vale:
Para esta actividad puede presentar un bono impreso o un bono electrónico. ¿Qué es esto?
Información del operador local:
En su bono de confirmación encontrará la información completa del operador, en la que se incluyen los teléfonos locales en su destino. Nuestros jefes de producto solo seleccionan a los operadores más fiables y expertos en cada destino, para ahorrarle trabajo y asegurarle tranquilidad.