Paris City Segway Tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
The tours are limited to 8 clients with 1 guide so you can count on a great, intimate experience. Discover what it's like to be a Parisian celebrity as everyone, and we mean everyone, turns to watch you glide by!
Each tour begins with a 30 minute "orientation session". You can practice on the Segways until you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Paris. The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone aged 12 and older and weighing between 100lbs (45kg) and 260lbs (117kg).
Tour Highlights include:
- The Eiffel Tower
- Napoleon's Tomb
- The Louvre Museum
- The Arc de Triomphe
- Ecole Militaire
- The Rodin Museum
- Les Invalides
- Place de la Concorde
- The Orsay Museum
- Assemble Nationale
- La Madeleine
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am (All year round) From February 1st to November 30 tour has a duration of 3 hours 30 minutes. From December 1st to January 31 tour has a duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes
Departs at 12:30pm (December - January)
Departs at 2pm (March - November)
Departs at 6:30pm (April - October)
Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Segway tour
- Orientation session (30 minutes)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Pregnant women are not allowed on the tour
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- A damage deposit of 400 Euros per reservation is payable at the beginning of the tour. The amount can be held on a Visa or Mastercard which is canceled at the end of the tour or can be paid in Euros and returned at the conclusion of the tour
- Weight limit is at least 100lbs (45kg) and no more than 260lbs (117kg)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: Rosanna F, July 2015
Really good tour and activity - I want to do it again. Elsa our tour guide was great. The actual tour went further than I expected, and I especially enjoyed seeing the new love lock bridge. The talk parts were informative and fun, they lasted just the right amount of time. Elsa was friendly and chatted to everyone as we segged. She also gave us tips for site seeing around paris, including the side door to the Lourve. I used this at 11am on a sunday and only had 10 people in front of me compared to the hundreds at the main entrance. I would recommend the bike tours company and would definitely do this tour again.
Reviewed by: Kathleen P J, July 2015
We took the tour with our grandson 13. Initially, my husband and I were a little leery given our ages 70s having never ridden a Segway before. Our trepidation was totally unfounded as we were zipping around with confidence within 3 minutes. Although we had taken the another tour a few years ago and have visited Paris multiple times, this tour showed us Paris from a different vantage and we learned some new things. Our guide Emmer was knowledgeable, fun and ran a tight ship. Do not miss this opportunity-you will rue your decision when you see the tour zipping along the sidewalks and bike lanes and everyone is smiling!