Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- The chance to see "Nessie", the Loch Ness monster
- Discount Card offering discounts off local restaurants, shopping and attractions
- Modern Mercedes minivan with air conditioning (maximum 16 people)
- Loch Ness Cruise (approximately £12.50)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are opportunities to take short walks, it is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear. Scotland can be a wet place!
- The Scottish Highlands and Islands are Europe's last great wilderness! This personalized tour is as close as you can get to touring in your own car, with the added benefit of gaining intimate knowledge of Scotland. Traveling in a small group means you have more time off the bus to discover the real Scotland.
- The First Edinburgh tour operator to be awarded 5 star status by the Scottish Tourist Board.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Genevieve H, October 2014
a wonderful experience!!! very organized tour.. hats off to heather our bus captain, master and commander, entertainer rolled in to one!!! trustworthy crew.. my tripod got left behind the bus, but was returned to me the following day.. genevieve and i will forever cherish the memories of this tour!!
Reviewed by: JohnAllred, USA, September 2014
Absolutely the best tour we've had in the British Isles (England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland and N Ireland). It was a long day trip but we felt like it was worth it. We only had two days in Edinburgh and it is necessary to do this tour to see as much of Scotland as possible in a short amount of time. Beautiful scenery. WOW! We know we are going back for a week some day.