Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- The chance to see "Nessie", the Loch Ness monster
- Discount Card offering discounts off local restaurants, shopping and attractions
- Modern Mercedes minivan with air conditioning (maximum 16 people)
- Loch Ness Cruise (approximately £12.50)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are opportunities to take short walks, it is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear. Scotland can be a wet place!
- The Scottish Highlands and Islands are Europe's last great wilderness! This personalized tour is as close as you can get to touring in your own car, with the added benefit of gaining intimate knowledge of Scotland. Traveling in a small group means you have more time off the bus to discover the real Scotland.
- The First Edinburgh tour operator to be awarded 5 star status by the Scottish Tourist Board.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Reviewed by: ALLEN U, June 2015
We had a great time and Aaron our guide did a great job and was very accommodating.
Reviewed by: Sarah Bethany H, June 2015
I highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting a quick glimpse of all that Scotland has to offer! Grant was our tour guide, and he was hilarious and completely passionate about Scotland. He made it seem like the most interesting place on earth, and now I'm beginning to agree! The small tour was great, and my friend and I commented several times how glad we were that we chose this tour and not one of the bigger ones. We are going back soon for a second dose of one of the coolest places I've ever been.