Select a datex
Kickboxing has a long history in Thailand and is the country's national sport. An evening ringside at a Muay Thai event is a must for any sporting enthusiast traveling to Thailand.
Traditional Muay Thai practiced today, varies slightly from the ancient art, and the only similarity to western boxing is that the fighters wear gloves. Muay Thai is also known as the 'science of the eight limbs' as master Muay Thai fighters are able to strike using eight different points of contact including the hands, shins, elbows and knees.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
You will arrive at the arena by air-condititioned vehicle and be seated in a VIP area for good viewing. The history of Muay Thai is interwoven with the history of the Thai people. There is simply no better place to watch Thai Boxing than in Bangkok! There are fights most nights of the week in one of the two city boxing stadiums.
For centuries Thai boxing was a dangerous sport with no safety gear of any kind for the fighters. However, over the years rules have been written along the line of international boxing regulations. The atmosphere inside is electric as professionals fight, punch and kick their way to the top!
It should be noted that the tour duration might vary depending on how long each fight takes and children under 18 years of age are not permitted.
Muay Thai is also known as Thai Boxing or The Art of the Eight Limbs
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi - Bang Na (near Suvarnabhumi Airport)
- Niran Grand - Bang Na
- Nototel Bang Na - Bang Na
- Royal Princess Srinakarin - Bang Na
- Amari Don Muang - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Airport Suite Bangkok - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Asia Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Ebina House - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Rama Gardens - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Quality Suite Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Miracle Grand Convention - Laksi
- Inn Come Sweet - Chatuchak
- Chaleena Princess - Ramkamheng
- Grand Hitech Tower Inn - Ekkamai
- Forum Park - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Rio Residence - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Royal Pacific Plaza - Rama 9
- Oasis - Huang Kwang
- P R Union - Thonburi
- Gold Orchid Bangkok - Suttisan
- And selected areas
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 9:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
A Muay Thai kickboxing contest is best enjoyed from your VIP seat
- English speaking licensed guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- VIP seating area tickets
- Soft drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 17 years and under
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour price is subject to change depending on special fight nights. Final pricing will be confirmed 7 days prior to travel date. If there is an increase in price, customer may still choose to attend and pay the difference or cancel
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.