Perth City of Lights Dinner Cruise
Relax and enjoy the enchanting lights of Perth on a Swan River dinner cruise. You'll enjoy waterfront and city views from your dining table while you cruise along the Swan River under the stars.
- Buffet dinner included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
Your three-hour dinner cruise begins with freshly-baked bread and olive oil, followed by a delicious hot and cold buffet, including vegetarian dishes. There's fresh fruit and gateaux with coffee to follow, and estate bottled house wine, beer and soft drinks are served by attentive staff throughout the evening. Full bar facilities are also available.
Some surprise entertainment is in store later in the evening and music during the cruise is provided by the resident pianist and by a DJ on Saturday nights.
SAMPLE MENU *Menu subject to change without notice
Freshly-baked bread with olive oil
- Selection of Fresh Garden Salads
- Continental Meat Platter served with assorted Chutneys and Mustards
- Assorted Bread Roll Selection
- Roast Beef Carvery in Rosemary Infused Jus
- Chicken Curry served with Steamed Jasmine Rice
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Pesto Gourmet Potatoes
- Medley of Seasonal Vegetables
- Platters of Seasonal Sliced Fresh Fruit
- Assortment of Gateaux
- Tea and Coffee
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Evening view of Perth City
- 3-hour cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Australian Wine and Beer and soft drinks
- Live entertainment
- Tea and coffee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Reviewed by: elenoa m, June 2014
I was a little nervous at first to do a river boat cruise as me and boats don't mix, but once aboard and seated and we started to move it was very pleasant and relaxing and the staff were very friendly and provided great service to make sure that our drinks were topped up. Once the food come out and we lined up I couldn't believe just how much there was to eat! and it was all so fresh and tasty, the cold cuts were fresh, the hot food was hot, the bread rolls were fresh and soft and did I leave out the desert... OMG so much cake and desert to eat :-D I was so impressed with all of the food, the service and of course the views at night on the top deck of the boat. I would highly recommend this cruise to any one and everyone from single people to families with kids. I will be back again for sure.
Reviewed by: Rebecca C, May 2014
It was fantastic. There was plenty of lovely food and the drinks kept flowing. The staff were friendly and the view was great.