Travel to Windsor, Stonehenge and Oxford. Our custom day trip guarantees unbeatable low prices, deluxe coaches, experienced guides and the flexibility to add walking tours or entrance tickets along the way. Explore each site independently or upgrade when you get there for a more in-depth guided visit - the choice is all yours!
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Your day trip begins with a short drive to Windsor, home to the royal family for 900 years and official residence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. At Windsor you have the option to:
- Take a free walking tour of Windsor to see the castle precincts, cobbled streets and historic buildings dating back to the 17th century.
- Take an interior tour of Windsor Castle to see the magnificent State Apartments and St. George's Chapel (cost Adult £16.50, Child £9.90, Seniors £16.50).
Please note: on 30 April, 18 - 19 May, 16 - 17 - 18 June the State Apartment and St. George's Chapel will be closed, on these date you will visit Hampton Court Palace instead.
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a World Heritage Site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast emptiness of Salisbury plain. At Stonehenge you have the option to:
- Explore Stonehenge independently
- Take an audio-guided tour of Stonehenge to learn about the site's spiritual importance (cost Adult £7.50, Child £4.50, Seniors £6.80).
Your guide will take you on a walking tour to see the Bodleian Library and the Sheldonian Theatre. Your visit includes free time to explore Oxford on your own also.
Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased from your guide on tour.
Special Offer! - Book before June 30, 2013 and save 15% off the adult retail price - Book Now!
Christchurch at Oxford University, England
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Victoria Coach Station, Gates 1-5. Hotel pickup available from selected London hotels.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Concludes at Victoria
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Oxford Custom Day Trip departing at 8:45am with English speaking guide
- Hotel pick up
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Hotel drop off
- All admission tickets and optional tours
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Windsor Castle viewing is restricted on Sundays and St Georges Chapel is closed
- On Jan 13, March 29, April 30, June 16, 17 Windsor Castle is closed, you will visit Hampton Court instead
- On Jan 7-18, April 4, 10, 29, June 16-18, Oct 12, Nov 26, 28, 29 and 30 the State Apartments are closed, you will visit St Georges Chapel and the Queen Mary's Dolls House instead
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.