Venice Photography Walking Tour: Twilight Sunset Tour
Your Venice photography walking tour finishes at St Mark's Square.
Some of the things you will learn from your photographer guide:
- How to incorporate lighting conditions to create dramatic photos
- How to capture the atmosphere of a particular scene
- How to compose a photograph to get the maximum effect
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
November 01 to March 3: 3:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Venice Photography Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Professional photographer guide
- Entrance fees
- Camera and film
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Participants must have a basic knowledge of their camera
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Nicole D, April 2014
Mario was fantastic. He took us to some quieter parts of the city so we could see daily life away from the touristy districts. He did a great job of working on technique and sharing his views on perspective and framing. Really fabulous. I would love to go back and do a full day with him.
Reviewed by: James S, July 2013
This was a wonderfully relaxing evening walking through the quiet side streets of Venice that so many tourists never see! What a shame as Venice is more than St. Marks Square and the Rialto! Tour made us look for the unusual sights of Venice and the chance to see the people of Venice going about their daily life. We had a wonderful meal the guide recommended at a local Trattoria afterwards with only the locals! What a meal!!!.