Select a datex
See Sydney's spectacular icons, such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and World Heritage listed Opera House, from the comfort of your lunch time harbor cruise before spending an afternoon touring Sydney and her eastern suburbs. Visit the site where Sydney began, The Rocks, as well as the world famous Bondi Beach, Sydney''s Red Light district of Kings Cross and much more!
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Begin your tour of Sydney's bustling city precincts with a superb luncheon cruise on Sydney Harbour before heading for the bohemian beat of lively Kings Cross, admiring the white sands of Bondi Beach and other eastern beaches, and discovering the beauty of gracious harbourside Sydney suburbs. Glimpse the city's historic and contemporary flavour in one afternoon.
Your Sydney and Harbor Lunch Cruise tour includes the following highlights:
- Sydney Harbour cruise with lunch
- Tour through the historic buildings of the Rocks area, Australia's Briitish birthplace
- See the famous Opera House and the Conservatorium of Music
- View Hyde Park and the Notre Dame inspired St Mary's Cathedral
- See Parliament House, the Art Gallery and the parklands of The Domain
- See Sydney Town Hall, Sydney Tower and the exciting Darling Harbour
- Capture views from Mrs Macquarie's Chair
- See the colourful Royal Botanic Gardens
- Enjoy stunning views of the harbour entrance from the southern headland, The Gap
- Walk along the sands of famous Bondi Beach or enjoy afternoon tea (own expense)
- See our friendly lifesavers on Bondi Beach
- See the splendid terrace houses as you tour through Paddington and Double Bay
- Tour through Rushcutters Bay, home of the prominent Royal Cruising Yacht Club
- Travel through Kings Cross, Sydney's red light district
- See the contemporary buildings and landscaped areas of Darling Harbour
- See the main shopping areas in Sydney, a place you may wish to visit
Sydney's famous Bondi Beach
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from Jetty 6, Circular Quay
Return Details:Returns to selected Sydney hotels at approximately 5:45pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Live commentary on board
- Lunch Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.