Road to Pachacamac: Small-Group Bike Tour from Lima
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Finish your ride at the 14-mile (23-km) mark, where a vehicle will be waiting to transport you to a tasty lunch to recharge your energy before heading to the archaeological site of Pachacamac. This site was once one of the most significant religious centers in ancient Peru.
Marvel at the colossal temples and appreciate the well-preserved frescoes as you wander around this remarkable complex. Learn about the importance of this sacred site from an informative local guide who will explain about local history and myths of Pachacamac. Afterward, hop back in the van and travel along a section of the iconic Panamerican Highway back to Miraflores, where your biking adventure ends.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Road to Pachacamac Small-Group Bike Tour from Lima
- Local English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Use of bike and equipment (helmet and reflector vest)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- Minimum age is 12 years
- This bike tour is considered to be semi-strenuous. Total distance covered is approximately 14 miles (23km)
- It is recommended that you bring a water bottle - the guide will be able to refill it for you
Reviewed by: Vannakhane S, December 2013
Great tour, our guide was friendly and helpful. He gave us alot of history about Lima and the people. The lunch was a delicious sandwich. There were certain parts of the Bike Tour that were a little scary but if you like Mt biking then you should be just fine. It was just the two of us that day so it was like we had our own tour guide. Highly recommend it....
Reviewed by: Lydia T, July 2013
Tito was an excellent guide, and the ride was a beautiful and exciting way to see the countryside and mountains outside of Lima-definitely reccomend