Select a datex
Chicago CityPASS is the best deal in the Windy City, giving you discounted admission to five of the city's premier attractions. The Chicago CityPASS ensures you'll get the most out of your vacation - yet it is so compact it will fit into your back pocket. It's all you need to see the best of Chicago!
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
Chicago CityPASS includes entry to:
- Shedd Aquarium (includes VIP entry to Waters of the World galleries, Amazon Rising, Wild Reef, Abbott Oceanarium, Polar Play Zone, an aquatic show and Jellies special exhibit, plus your choice of a 4-D Experience)
- The Field Museum (includes All-Access Pass, including admission to all permanent and ticketed exhibitions plus your choice of one digital 3D film)
- Skydeck Chicago (includes Fast Pass admission to the Skydeck’s 360-degree views and The Ledge glass-floor balconies)
- Option Ticket 1: Museum of Science and Industry (includes VIP entry into the museum, including Science Storms, U-505 (exhibit only), YOU! The Experience, an Omnimax show and Motion Simulator Ride) OR John Hancock Observatory (includes Fast Pass admission to Chicago’s best views and only open-air Sky Walk)
- Option Ticket 2: Adler Planetarium (includes VIP entry and general admission to all exhibitions, the historic Atwood Sphere and one 3-D theater show) OR Art Institute of Chicago: (includes audio tour and admission to all permanent collections and non-ticketed special exhibitions)
This is the best way for you to save time and money. Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, contact and transportation information and insider tips.
Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for infants and children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for infants and children, however this may not be cost saving.
Special Offer! - Save up to USD$84.50 on five attractions with one CityPASS - that's a savings of over 48%, plus, you won't wait in long ticket lines!
- Book Now!
An underwater world awaits at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:To receive your Chicago CityPASS ticket booklet, you must exchange your voucher at ANY ONE OF THE SEVEN LISTED ATTRACTIONS in Chicago. You must have valid photo ID with you. Please note, the ticket booklet will not be sent out to you in advance.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Admission to Shedd Aquarium
- Admission to The Field Museum
- Admission to Skydeck Chicago
- Choice ticket: Admission to John Hancock Observatory OR Museum of Science and Industry
- Choice ticket: Admission to Adler Planetarium OR Art Institute of Chicago (includes audio tour)
- Savings certificate from Bloomingdales and coupon for Blue Man Group Chicago
- Food and drinks
- Transport to and from attractions
- Admission to any special events or exhibitions
- Your ticket booklet is valid for nine days from date of first use and includes helpful information such as hours of operation, public transportation and special 'Insider Tips' on the best time to visit each attraction
From whales to snails, tarantulas to turtles, angelfish to zebra sharks, meet 32,500 animals from aquatic habitats around the world. Sharks cruise overhead, stingrays swim below your feet, and belugas smile at eye level. Penguins fly through chilly waters, dolphins leap into the air, and sea jellies pulse to the ocean’s rhythm. Shedd Aquarium is the "must-sea" destination in Chicago.
The Field Museum
With 4.5 billion years under one roof, The Field Museum is your passport to travel the world and back in time! Come face to face with Sue, the largest and most complete T. Rex ever found. Descend into an ancient Egyptian tomb featuring 23 mummies or shrink to the size of a bug in Underground Adventure. Now, you can see it all, including special exhibitions and a 3-D film!
No trip to Chicago is complete without experiencing The Ledge - glass floor balconies 103 floors over Chicago! Skip the cashier line with this ticket and treat yourself to unparalleled, 360-degree views of up to four states from the top of the world-renowned Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), the Western Hemisphere’s tallest building. Interactive exhibits, photo ops and a 9-minute theater presentation on Chicago and Willis Tower’s rise to prominence provide a memorable, one-stop Chicago experience!
Option ticket - Choice between:
John Hancock Observatory
CityPASS is your VIP Fast Pass admission for express entry and exit to what Chicago Tribune calls "Chicago’s Best Views." Take America’s fastest elevators more than 1,000 feet (304.8m) above The Magnificent Mile® for the full 360-degree view of Chicago. Taste test our Lavazza Espression concept café, the country's highest café and bar.
Museum of Science and Industry
Adventure awaits at the largest science museum in the Western Hemisphere. It’s not a place where you walk around quietly and observe. No way! Explore a real World War II German submarine; manipulate a 40-foot (12m) tornado; run in a human- sized hamster wheel; send your pulse to a 13-foot (4m), 3-D beating heart; and much more!
Option ticket - Choice between:
Explore the universe at America’s first planetarium. See NASA’s Gemini 12 space capsule in Shoot for the Moon. Take a space adventure with young visitors in Planet Explorers. Experience the mysteries of our solar system in exhibition galleries and theaters. Add a planetarium show to your visit for a special discounted rate!
Art Institute of Chicago
No trip to Chicago is complete without a visit to the Art Institute, the second-largest art museum in the nation. Experience the greatest Impressionist collection outside Paris and see contemporary masterpieces in the spectacular Modern Wing. Stand before classics like American Gothic and travel the globe through new galleries devoted to the art of ancient Greece, Japan, Africa and ancient Americas.
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.