Brisbane River Dinner Cruise
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Once aboard, feel free to stroll around the deck to watch as the waterfront lights up for the night. Enjoy top live entertainers performing all the classics and favorites, guaranteed to get you up on the dance floor making this a truly memorable experience.
As your paddlewheeler sets off along the river, your three course a la carte menu is served. Choose your meal from an extensive selection of delicious hot and cold dishes or see the sample a la carte menu below. The menu features great Australian produce and fresh seafood, as well as gourmet breads, pasta or rice, and mouth-watering desserts
When you have finished your meal, enjoy unobstructed views from the dining room or deck. Relax as you take in the sights of Brisbane from your vantage point on the water.
The legendary paddle boats of the Mississippi River inspired the design of this vessel. The Brisbane River boats have been carefully crafted from Queensland timber, including ironbark, spotted gum and white beech. They have become iconic on the Brisbane River, enjoyed by visitors and locals alike.
After a 3-hour cruise, your tour ends when the paddlewheeler returns you to the dock after a magical evening on the river.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Brisbane Harbor Dinner Cruise
- 3-course a la carte dinner
- Live entertainment
- Dance floor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Toasted Turkish breads, marinated artichokes with mixed olives, smoked salmon and cured meats (Gluten free option available, please advise on booking)
Main: an option of the below
- Slow cooked pulled beef fillet with potato & pea mash, cabernet jus
- Pan seared rockling fillet, roasted sweet potato, baby spinach with dill & caper butter
- Roasted breast of chicken with carbonara risotto, baby herb & parmesan
- Wild mushroom tartlet with thyme, garlic confit & baby spinach salad
Dessert: Share plate for two including:
- Tiramisu: Delicate layers of Frangelico and Kahlua sponge with mascarpone and a dusting of espresso and cocoa
- Pavlova: Summer pavlova with whipped cream and berry compote
- Cream Caramel: Self saucing cream caramel simply floating in a pool of orange and maple with mandarin segments.
Menu subject to change without notice
Reviewed by: Paul James K, August 2015
We loved the dinner cruise, staff were fantastic, food was great and the entertainment was very enjoyable. We would recommend this to anyone who was visiting Brisbane. Sue from Perth, WA.
Reviewed by: Barbara J P, July 2015
Totally fabulous tour, loved every minute of it. Would recommend it to anyone.