Private Tour: Vancouver City Sightseeing
See Vancouver your way, on a private sightseeing tour of the city's major attractions and highlights. Your personalized half-day tour starts with private pickup from your hotel and your group will be the only people on the tour. What could be a better way to discover Vancouver?
Your private four hour tour of Vancouver features highlights such as:
- Stanley Park and the Lions Gate Bridge, with stops at displays of Native totem poles and view points
- Chinatown, the second largest in North America and one of Vancouver's oldest neighborhoods - a fascinating place to explore
- Gastown, Vancouver's earliest business district, lovingly restored with shops and galleries to visit
- The Lookout Observatory, for views of the entire city of Vancouver
- Granville Island, an art and fashion Mecca - and a great place for a coffee!
- Vancouver's entertainment and business districts, where the city's fashionable people are seen
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking are required for this private Vancouver city tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is available from Vancouver hotels or cruise ship terminal
Returns to the original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 2pm
- Private tour
- Admission to the Lookout Observatory
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Daniel R, August 2014
Hi This was a rather neat introduction to getting to know Vancouver. There was some confusion from getting of the ship to where we needed to find Steve. This took a little bit of time to sort out and after a call we were picked up with our bags. Steve was really knowledgeable and also shared memories from growing up for many of the places we visited. The delay in being picked up also did not shorten the tour time. This is the first time I have used Viator and the experience was good and again Steve great. Daniel
Reviewed by: sexyred1, July 2014
First of all we were so glad we had booked a personal tour with Viator, it eliminated a lot of stress for myself and my husband who has disability issues. We were able to see the specific sites we had requested, and more, for the time we specified.. Second, "Hats Off" to our fantastic guide-Steven Rivard!! Couldn't have asked for a more knowledgeable, kind, and sincere individual. An outstanding credit to the tour agency. We were picked up at our Hotel and dropped off at same. He was very sympathetic for my husband's disability and we worked around that., not having to stand in lines and avoiding crowds. He gave pointers on restaurants in our area. Also telling us which one would fit into our limited time schedule.
Thanks for such a fantastic tour of the beautiful city of Vancouver and start of our vacation we will never forget!