Private Tour: Vancouver City Sightseeing
See Vancouver your way, on a private sightseeing tour of the city's major attractions and highlights. Your personalized half-day tour starts with private pickup from your hotel and your group will be the only people on the tour. What could be a better way to discover Vancouver?
Your private four hour tour of Vancouver features highlights such as:
- Stanley Park and the Lions Gate Bridge, with stops at displays of Native totem poles and view points
- Chinatown, the second largest in North America and one of Vancouver's oldest neighborhoods - a fascinating place to explore
- Gastown, Vancouver's earliest business district, lovingly restored with shops and galleries to visit
- The Lookout Observatory, for views of the entire city of Vancouver
- Granville Island, an art and fashion Mecca - and a great place for a coffee!
- Vancouver's entertainment and business districts, where the city's fashionable people are seen
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking are required for this private Vancouver city tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is available from Vancouver hotels or cruise ship terminal
Returns to the original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 2pm
- Private tour
- Admission to the Lookout Observatory
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Margaret S, September 2014
Jose was an excellent guide....showing our group highlights around Vancouver we would never have seen on our own.
Reviewed by: Norman L, September 2014
This tour was excellent. Steven, our tour guide was very informative about the area and it's history. My father is slightly disabled and Steven was very accommodating. We would never have gotten to see as much or learn the history if it hadn't been for this tour.