Tastes of Chicago Bike Tour: Chicago-Style Pizza, Beer, Cupcakes and Hot Dogs
- All necessary equipment included
- All-inclusive tour
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Fully narrated tour
Where did deep-dish pizza come from? What makes a craft beer taste so good? What is the difference between a Chicago-style hot dog and a regular hot dog? Find the answers to these questions and more as you wind through the streets of Wrigleyville, the Gold Coast, Old Town, Lakeview and Lincoln Park with your guide. You’ll learn the history of the neighborhoods and the traditions of the food, making it taste even better.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Food tasting
- Brewery samples
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian options available
- Moderate level, must be able to ride a bike for 13 miles
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol.
Reviewed by: Mary C, July 2014
The tour was great! Our Guide was top notch She was fun and very knowledgeable
Reviewed by: Jennifer R, December 2013
This was a great tour! Our guide, Tim was knowledgable and friendly! And the quality of the food was great! A fast way to cover some of the city sites and tastes!