Select a datex
Cruise effortlessly through Berlin's parks and sidewalks as you view the sites by Segway! A self-balancing, personal transportation device that's designed to operate in any pedestrian environment, your Berlin Segway Tour is limited in size (a maximum of 8 participants per guide), so you can count on an extremely personal experience.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
The most enjoyable way to orientate yourself with the city sites, Berlin Segway Tour is ideal for both new and repeat visitors. You'll soak up all the main attractions, with ample time to stop, take pictures and hear all about Berlin's unique history. Your knowledgeable native English-speaking guide will also explain present-day facts and lifestyle facts about Berlin, while being available to answer any questions you may have.
Highlights of the tour include:
- Berlin Wall
- Brandenburg Gate
- Marx & Engels Platz
- Palace of the Republic
- Hitler's bunker
- Potsdamer Platz
- Nazi Topography of Terror
- Unter den Linden
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Luftwaffe Ministry
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
Special Offer! - SPRING SPECIAL: Book now for travel until 30 April, 2014 and save 20% on the recommended retail price for the 10am departure! - Book Now!
Berlin Segway Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Berlin, Alexanderplatz
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 10:00am
Tour departs at 3:00pm. April to October only
Berlin Segway Tour
- Segway Tour
- Wet weather ponchos in case of rain
- Segway orientation session (30 minutes)
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The maximum number of passengers on this tour is eight
- Participants must weigh between 100lbs and 250 lbs (approx 45kg and 110kg) to ride a Segway
- A damage deposit of 200 Euros is payable at the beginning of the tour. The amount can be held on a Visa, Mastercard or Amex which is canceled at the end of the tour or can be paid in Euro's and returned at the conclusion of the tour.
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Participants must possess a valid drivers license
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.